Report : xRayzerPvpX
Name of player: xRayzerPvpX

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91876934

Time in GMT: 16:54

Server: 33x

Summary:
Sorry, this will be a little bit long winded!

So I was president at this time and the person in question was VP. Out of the blue he randomly demoted the current SRU sergeant for no reason and no consultation (unfortunately I only have screenshots of the demotion of the SRU sergeant (Dreebot who said he has evidence and will handle his own br)) I then demoted him for randomly demoting a government member without discussion to me and continued with my RP. I suspect he demoted the SRU sergeant because his friend wanted the job, I have a screenshot of the friend telling me they were friends.

I was then raided by xRayzerPvpX for no valid reason whilst he was a citizen, he claims because I demoted him he had the grounds to come into the office try to RDM me and then take the job, (which he eventually did). I managed to escape him the first time and hide on the SRU floor, now this is where things become a little bit more complex and will require a log check just to get the full jist as this is a hunch as after a few minutes the raider then came straight to the floor and straight to me and killed me. I believe his friend xD00Mx (STEAM_0:0:53164792) told him my location as he was the only one who knew I was there, there may be no evidence for this it's just a hunch which I would appriciate if this got checked out.

In summary, this BR is for Raiding as a citizen/RDM/Random demotions.

Evidence:
I have some screenshots, I've uploaded them all and will put them in but they really dont capture the full image and that i'm sorry for. I was hoping, and I know it says not to ask, with what I do have and a log check or two that this can be resolved as it ruins fearless with people like this. 

http://imgur.com/a/7ACLs#7

I hope this gets resolved,
Many thanks.
Denied due to insufficient evidence.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda