Goodbye, Fearless.
Hello, or should I say goodbye? Yes, I am leaving Fearless (If that wasn't obvious enough)
Only now I realized that Fearless Staff is broken. You may disagree, but you will probably understand that soon as well (Or not...)
I am moving to Limelight, the staff and members are very promising. I may come to forums and maybe even play the servers! But I'm not "part" of the community anymore. I am just another player that nobody cares about. I am not famous, I didn't do anything special to Fearless, so I'm just leaving. Leaving with a clean ban record, 140 Hours. Some people may argue that that's not a lot, but for a clean ban record, that's actually good. I also met some really cool people on Fearless. I won't address their names, but you know what I'm saying.
Oh well, farewell, Fearless Community.
See ya.
I wouldn't say the staff team is broken, but hey that's your opinion.

Have fun elsewhere!
I can understand your reasons for leaving - good luck on 'another community' bro Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
"staff is broken" see ya m8
Good luck out there buddy, you gonna need it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-19-2015, 03:08 PM)DVN Wrote: I wouldn't say the staff team is broken, but hey that's your opinion.

Have fun elsewhere!

Its not broken, there just isn't any admins
(08-19-2015, 03:29 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Good luck out there buddy, you gonna need it.

Have you just learnt a new phrase or something?

Anyway, see you dude. (Or welcome.)
A more fitting signature. 
I've seen you around. Sad that you leave. Keep strong!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(08-19-2015, 03:56 PM)s a d b o y Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 03:08 PM)DVN Wrote: I wouldn't say the staff team is broken, but hey that's your opinion.

Have fun elsewhere!

Its not broken, there just isn't any admins

We've got a strong team of Moderators, but I agree we do lack Administrators only having 2 of them. No doubt promotions will be made very soon and both sides will fill up.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Tomo