Suarez Abusing Admin noclip and phisgun for rp
(08-19-2015, 01:21 PM)Riceman? Wrote: It was not legit RP and this is not a moan. Please use formal language so I can understand you better. He could have used a less steep ramp. In roleplay you don't randomly lift vehicles.

I think you are just pissed cause you had to pay to get your car as government.
Also, due to the cars constraints, they can sometimes not go up ramps.
(08-19-2015, 12:38 PM)Edned Wrote: Involved

I saw him doing this earlier also, I wish I took a screenshot.

When Suarez did this, I did not agree either. The point of a staff member's Physgun/NoClip is for administrative purposes, not to RP with.
Earlier, I died from a glitch of the car, and instead of helping me, He messaged me on steam saying: "YOUR CAR IS BEING REPO'D".
I think this was a very mingey RP, and was an abuse of his admin tools also.

This is Suarez's comment, when I informed him it is abuse of his staff tools.
[Image: 750e1dbba06bce0c22c1cbb007c6aa60.png]

I swear you were joking earlier hence why I replied like that, if you were not joking I would have responded differently, why in my right mind would I respond like that if I didn't think you were joking about the whole situation. The reason for your car getting repossessed was because of the fact it was parked improperly and we assisted the government.

Not to mention the fact you lied about your HUD messing up to then reconnect to get your car back hence the "I know what you did" message.

Also I was being sarcastic with the "Your car is being repo'd" message, I don't see why you're moaning at me Edned.

Logs showing you were joking with me in the tens of minutes before which made me think what you messaged me was a joke:

Logs Wrote:v2d [11:51:02] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: // Suarez is a minge
v2d [11:51:04] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: // jk Cheese
v2d [11:51:19] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: // we luv suarez <3
v2d [11:51:46] [FL:M] Suarez (STEAM_0:1:70851645) said: //shame i dont love you
v2d [11:51:49] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: // :O
v2d [11:52:08] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: // :c
v2d [12:04:27] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: .// Suarez the minge
v2d [12:07:57] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: // Dis fokin glitchy screen
v2d [12:08:02] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) said: // Gonna relog Wink

v2d [12:08:05] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
v2d [12:08:08] [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) Connected (UserID: 41)

Note the winky face with the gonna relog. I highly doubt you had any glitchy screen.
(08-19-2015, 02:13 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 12:38 PM)Edned Wrote: Involved

I saw him doing this earlier also, I wish I took a screenshot.

When Suarez did this, I did not agree either. The point of a staff member's Physgun/NoClip is for administrative purposes, not to RP with.
Earlier, I died from a glitch of the car, and instead of helping me, He messaged me on steam saying: "YOUR CAR IS BEING REPO'D".
I think this was a very mingey RP, and was an abuse of his admin tools also.

This is Suarez's comment, when I informed him it is abuse of his staff tools.
[Image: 750e1dbba06bce0c22c1cbb007c6aa60.png]

I swear you were joking earlier hence why I replied like that. The reason for your car getting repossessed was because of the fact it was parked improperly and we assisted the government.

Not to mention the fact you lied about your HUD messing up to then reconnect to get your car back hence the "I know what you did" message.

Hello Suarez,

As soon as you realized I was knocked out in my car (I was still inside it), you picked my car up into the air, despite my @ call saying I glitched in the car, you continued to put the car onto the trailer and then welded it.
After you had finished putting the car on the trailer, you then revived me and drove off with my car.
It so happened, after you revived me, it still had the knockout message on my screen, therefore I had to relog to fix it.

As you mentioned you were in the government, may I remind you of this rule:
12.1 Do not steal cars when you are working for the government. You may impound a car when appropriate to be later given back in return for a fine or warning.

And May I also remind you of the metagaming rule:
[Image: 7589283c5ce9b91f3c2d81172adafbdd.png]
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
That message was meant as a joke. Seems like you didn't take it that way. We weren't working with the government anyway, if you read what I said it states we were "assisting the government"
(08-19-2015, 02:29 PM)Suarez Wrote: That message was meant as a joke. Seems like you didn't take it that way. We weren't working with the government anyway, if you read what I said it states we were "assisting the government"

Actually Suarez, in the dictionary the word "assist" means: "to give support or aid."
This implies that you were helping the government.

To me, this looks like you are more with the government than against.

The message you sent, whether it was a joke or not is still metagaming.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
(08-19-2015, 02:36 PM)Edned Wrote: Actually Suarez, in the dictionary the word "assist" means: "to give support or aid."

It doesn't matter what it implies to you or not, at the time unless stated so by the Laws or the President/VP in a broadcast that they are working for them then they don't. Yes, they can assist them, that doesn't mean they work for the government, just work alongside them.

Think of it as a nice gesture from Suarez and the rest of their company as they are helping move improperly parked vehicles saving Police Officers time.
[Image: 36F33714F5E5B42B03C0356F717FE3C297B632A1]

Also, within this image, as well as the abuse it shows that Suarez is using a lambo to pull trucks, which is also FailRP.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
So because I only have a Lamborghini means I should go out and buy something like a raptor for this roleplay? Not to mention the Lamborghini was always on 20% HP meaning it could only go 15 MPH thus not affecting anyone by what model of vehicle I used.
(08-19-2015, 02:39 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 02:36 PM)Edned Wrote: Actually Suarez, in the dictionary the word "assist" means: "to give support or aid."

It doesn't matter what it implies to you or not, at the time unless stated so by the Laws or the President/VP in a broadcast that they are working for them then they don't. Yes, they can assist them, that doesn't mean they work for the government, just work alongside them.

Think of it as a nice gesture from Suarez and the rest of their company as they are helping move improperly parked vehicles saving Police Officers time.

Hi DVN,

I must ensure that I inform you, I had nothing against the RP, it was indeed very creative and I liked it.
The only problem I saw with this, is Suarez was using his tools as an unfair advantage, he spots a car, gets out the lambo, flies in the air and grabs it with this physgun and puts it on a trailer and welds it. To me, this is abuse and FailRP, it could be done differently.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
(08-19-2015, 02:45 PM)Edned Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 02:39 PM)DVN Wrote:

Hi DVN,

I must ensure that I inform you, I had nothing against the RP, it was indeed very creative and I liked it.
The only problem I saw with this, is Suarez was using his tools as an unfair advantage, he spots a car, gets out the lambo, flies in the air and grabs it with this physgun and puts it on a trailer and welds it. To me, this is abuse.

Involved as I was in the RP.

You just said the RP was mingy? Now it's creative and you liked it?