Suarez Abusing Admin noclip and phisgun for rp
Name: [FL:RP]Riceman?

Time/Date: Around 12:00 19 August 2015

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:70851645

Suarez is shown clearly using to admin noclip and phisgun for his purposes

Name of Administrator:[FL:RP]Suarez

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=502576728
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=502576616
The cars wouldn't go up the ramps by driving them on, only some would. That's the only reason I lifted it up on there. I could have changed the angle but that's more work than it seems.

Also it's [FL:M] Suarez
Involved
As Suarez said, it was used for RP reasons. It wouldnt go up the ramp and led him to use his powers to improve the RP situation.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Involved

I saw him doing this earlier also, I wish I took a screenshot.

When Suarez did this, I did not agree either. The point of a staff member's Physgun/NoClip is for administrative purposes, not to RP with.
Earlier, I died from a glitch of the car, and instead of helping me, He messaged me on steam saying: "YOUR CAR IS BEING REPO'D".
I think this was a very mingey RP, and was an abuse of his admin tools also.

This is Suarez's comment, when I informed him it is abuse of his staff tools.
[Image: 750e1dbba06bce0c22c1cbb007c6aa60.png]
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Involved
The cars would not go up the ramp, Using his powers was completely necessary as he would have used them for any user in that situation.
It was not necessary. You could of found another form of pushing it up rather then nocliping and picking them up with the phisgun.
(08-19-2015, 12:51 PM)Riceman? Wrote: It was not necessary. You could of found another form of pushing it up rather then nocliping and picking them up with the phisgun.

Involved

We actually did this RP yesterday, and I assume from this comment you mean prop push it on? Using the physgun is much safer and ensures nobody will be killed from vehicles flying around left, right and centre after being prop pushed. With it being in the City I again think it was a much safer method of getting the vehicle on the back.
I mean just find a way. The only thing that should have been used were the ropes. Or you would just have to make a better ramp. E.g. If the car was broken phisgunning it on is not the way to go.
Involved
I don't see the problem?
We had to physgun especially in the city cause there is a high volume of people and they could be propkilled from the dupe.
Stop moaning about RP ffs.
It was a legit RP, and suarez just helped up so nothing broke and flew anywhere causing possible deaths.
It was not legit RP and this is not a moan. Please use formal language so I can understand you better. He could have used a less steep ramp. In roleplay you don't randomly lift vehicles.