Suarez Abusing Admin noclip and phisgun for rp
Can I just say, the gamemode limits alot of things, of which you should know, and driving the car onto the trailer would cause issues, since props glitch out, and there were about 10 people in the area, so suarez didn't want anyone to die
(08-19-2015, 02:46 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 02:45 PM)Edned Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 02:39 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 02:36 PM)Edned Wrote: Actually Suarez, in the dictionary the word "assist" means: "to give support or aid."
This implies that you were helping the government.

It doesn't matter what it implies to you or not, at the time unless stated so by the Laws or the President/VP in a broadcast that they are working for them then they don't. Yes, they can assist them, that doesn't mean they work for the government, just work alongside them.

Think of it as a nice gesture from Suarez and the rest of their company as they are helping move improperly parked vehicles saving Police Officers time.

Hi DVN,

I must ensure that I inform you, I had nothing against the RP, it was indeed very creative and I liked it.
The only problem I saw with this, is Suarez was using his tools as an unfair advantage, he spots a car, gets out the lambo, flies in the air and grabs it with this physgun and puts it on a trailer and welds it. To me, this is abuse.

Involved as I was in the RP.

You just said the RP was mingy? Now it's creative and you liked it?

Hello Falcao,

I liked the idea of the RP, but the way it was actually done was mingey.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(08-19-2015, 02:49 PM)Edned Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 02:46 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 02:36 PM)Edned Wrote: Actually Suarez, in the dictionary the word "assist" means: "to give support or aid."

It doesn't matter what it implies to you or not, at the time unless stated so by the Laws or the President/VP in a broadcast that they are working for them then they don't. Yes, they can assist them, that doesn't mean they work for the government, just work alongside them.

Think of it as a nice gesture from Suarez and the rest of their company as they are helping move improperly parked vehicles saving Police Officers time.

Hi DVN,

I must ensure that I inform you, I had nothing against the RP, it was indeed very creative and I liked it.
The only problem I saw with this, is Suarez was using his tools as an unfair advantage, he spots a car, gets out the lambo, flies in the air and grabs it with this physgun and puts it on a trailer and welds it. To me, this is abuse.

Involved as I was in the RP.

You just said the RP was mingy? Now it's creative and you liked it?

Hello Falcao,

I liked the idea of the RP, but the way it was actually done was mingey.

I do not see how it was mingey, it was well set up etc and well RP'd out via /me and some /it as well as it being unique.

Suarez was expanding the RP by lifting the cars up because they couldn't all drive up themselves.

Hi DVN,

The only problem I saw with this, is Suarez was using his tools as an unfair advantage, he spots a car, gets out the lambo, flies in the air and grabs it with this physgun and puts it on a trailer and welds it. To me, this is abuse and FailRP, it could be done differently.

I understand your point, and how from someone else's perspective can be seen as abuse from Suarez.

Although that's not what I made a comment about. I made a comment on how you feel he broke the rule working with Police, and I'm not actually sure what rule 'Do not tow a vehicle with a Ferrari' comes under.
Admin abuse thread denied.

The admin has not abused his powers in a way that it would be unacceptable. He did use his physgun to put a car on a trailer, which is indeed unrealistic. Next time you need to create some sort of system to load a vehicle, without using your physgun.

Also, this creation will lag the server so I rather see this not being done at all anymore.

The chat to Edned is insufficient evidence, plus is indeed meant as a joke.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.