Suarez Unfair
Photo 
Name: Suarez

Time/Date: 18:25. 18/08/15

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645

Name of Administrator: [b]Suarez[/b]

What Happend: so i was playing as SRU and some1 got out of the jail so i desided to shoot them as when they respawn they will go into jail, i dident kill him i just took 6 hp from him. i think this was a bit unfair as he took my stuff away for 2 hours and that was my only offence.

Evidence:

http://imgur.com/gallery/06O5CeL/new
[Image: giphy.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Post an unblacklist request.
Hello dannycooldood,

(08-12-2015, 09:47 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: For example, this is not abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

May I suggest you read that.

Your blacklist was completely valid, you shot someone for merely being outside of their jail cells because you wanted them "back in it".

All users not involved will be warned.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-18-2015, 05:54 PM)Microsoft Edge Wrote: Post an unblacklist request.

Not involved, warned - Suarez
I'm not quite understanding, did you or did you not make a request to remove such infraction from your record?

i desided to shoot them as when they respawn they will go into jail, i dident kill him i just took 6 hp from him. 

Why would you shoot someone to make them respawn? You state you didn't kill him, but you shot him with the intention of killing him. I also see FailRP within this case.

Denied. Make an unban request and or an unblacklist request if youre upset about the punishment you received.

Thank you

Grub
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub