FutureRP
This looks really nice but the thought of all those players driving around in flying cars is very unsettling...
How will regular occurrences such as police chases work?
(08-25-2015, 09:44 AM)GRiiM Wrote: This looks really nice but the thought of all those players driving around in flying cars is very unsettling...
How will regular occurrences such as police chases work?

I believe i read on the tersto's site that only the delorean from scars could fly up and down,other cars stay at ground level.
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • Tomo
Good to see this happening its thing for the community to look forward to!
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
focking fantastic
It's granted that a Delorean will be added right?
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
The following 1 user Likes Joram's post:
  • Edned
Uhh, even under the assumption it was able to be copyrighted, surely without registering it then you have no way to prove you initially created it?

Just like if I make a nice graphic of my own, but someone copies it - I wouldn't be able to prove it was my idea. Is this right or am I just making shit up?

Anyway, the floating cars look cool but it seems rather the same.
Regards,
aviator
So it's HCDM now rather than CDM?
Either way look awesome I hope my internet sorts it'self out so I can play it
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The hover mode looks really smooth. Can't wait for the beta and the full version!
GENERAL NOTICE:

All the scripted content of the gamemode is my work, I scripted the vehicles myself, the glow at the end of the video is done with the light tool. The vehicle is scripted by myself, is a whole new entity where every car relies on, just like the vehicle one (prop_vehicle_jeep). Scars use diffrent entities for every vehicle. Therefore the vehicle system of FutureRP is completely scripted from scratch.

For the copyright matter, The gamemode is DRM protected by an encrypted DLL to claim It's my work. The DLL has it's own protection form in order to implent the lua files into the running server. The core of the gamemode is being downloaded from the fileserver in order to make sure it's impossible to make it work without key. The copyright is stated at the load of the gamemode and the matter that I (Kiwi) has the core files, therefore it's my work and I copyrighted it.

GLua may be coded by Garry, but people who use C++ are also able to copyright their work.
Cleaned up, opened thread and added Trello Board and updates page to give you guys updated. First one who starts a dicussion about copyright, drm protection, whatsoever will get this thread closed.
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • DVN, Cox, Suarez