FutureRP
Is it copyrighted?

Nah, it seems like it could be a good idea. Will be interested to see how it turns out. Hope it's not one of those things which may seem like a good idea on paper, but when executed, will just be plainly shit.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 8 users Like Jono's post:
  • , De CodeerHeer, MacTavish, Suarez, Leon Jenkins, aDisabledDeer, Emil, Chumps
Why has my post been deleted and censored, I made no posts about copyright or anything like that and I violated no forum rules.

I would like an explanation ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-11-2015, 09:15 PM)Marty Wrote: Why has my post been deleted and censored, I made no posts about copyright or anything like that and I violated no forum rules.

About the so copied SCars code I used.

Quote: All the scripted content of the gamemode is my work, I scripted the vehicles myself, the glow at the end of the video is done with the light tool. The vehicle is scripted by myself, is a whole new entity where every car relies on, just like the vehicle one (prop_vehicle_jeep). Scars use diffrent entities for every vehicle. Therefore the vehicle system of FutureRP is completely scripted from scratch.
I wish you luck with your project, looks awesome as hell and whenever it comes out I'll be there to play it!
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
(09-11-2015, 10:42 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 09:15 PM)Marty Wrote: Why has my post been deleted and censored, I made no posts about copyright or anything like that and I violated no forum rules.

Quote: All the scripted content of the gamemode is my work, I scripted the vehicles myself, the glow at the end of the video is done with the light tool. The vehicle is scripted by myself, is a whole new entity where every car relies on, just like the vehicle one (prop_vehicle_jeep). Scars use diffrent entities for every vehicle. Therefore the vehicle system of FutureRP is completely scripted from scratch.

So you removed my post and comments about what it strangely looked like. As I said I have broke no forum rules whatsoever and you had no right to censor my posts.

The sole reason you have deleted them is due to you not liking them, and that is absolutely fucking insane.

The deleting of posts etc and modifying them really is a bad move, it makes the community look dictatorial and fascist in their point of views and this has been stated before, numerous times.

Next time I post something you don't like you might actually want to read the fucking forum rules to see if I have broke any and not just willy nilly edit whatever the fuck you like.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-12-2015, 02:08 PM)Marty Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 10:42 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:

So you removed my post and comments about what it strangely looked like. As I said I have broke no forum rules whatsoever and you had no right to censor my posts.

The sole reason you have deleted them is due to you not liking them, and that is absolutely freaking insane.

The deleting of posts etc and modifying them really is a bad move, it makes the community look dictatorial and fascist in their point of views and this has been stated before, numerous times.

Next time I post something you don't like you might actually want to read the freaking forum rules to see if I have broke any and not just willy nilly edit whatever the fuck you like.

Yes I did, it was a false claim, and as this is my gamemode, I have the rights to do so.

Quote:The deleting of posts etc and modifying them really is a bad move, it makes the community look dictatorial and fascist in their point of views and this has been stated before, numerous times.

I did this because there was too much shitpost about copyrights, DRM protection etc. However I did not edit any other post as far as I know.

Quote:Next time I post something you don't like you might actually want to read the freaking forum rules to see if I have broke any and not just willy nilly edit whatever the fuck you like.

I know the rules, (No shit I am a staff member) and therefore I considered another reason in order to so do. I don't care about sad reactions, but do not claim things you do not know.

If it pisses of what I do, then why even react?

I do not want to let this go into another useless disscussion. So if you want to disscuss, bring it to pm.
After watching the video again maybe you could create a way to reduce the lift height into the air as many people have mentioned before about certain situations like police chases. It would be near impossible, unless you guy's have something else to counteract this 'issue' that you haven't released yet.

I look forward and am hopeful for a release sometime soon!
(09-13-2015, 12:34 AM)DVN Wrote: After watching the video again maybe you could create a way to reduce the lift height into the air as many people have mentioned before about certain situations like police chases. It would be near impossible, unless you guy's have something else to counteract this 'issue' that you haven't released yet.

The majority of vehicles will hover a small distance off the ground. The only car which can "fly" to any height will be the admin vehicle, as far as I am aware.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • MacTavish
(09-13-2015, 12:37 AM)Tomoash Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 12:34 AM)DVN Wrote: After watching the video again maybe you could create a way to reduce the lift height into the air as many people have mentioned before about certain situations like police chases. It would be near impossible, unless you guy's have something else to counteract this 'issue' that you haven't released yet.

The majority of vehicles will hover a small distance off the ground. The only car which can "fly" to any height will be the admin vehicle, as far as I am aware.
Admin vehicle? Give me a break that is the stupidest thing I have heard all day.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • mgdwszx, goigle!, Brax