TheMJ
(08-18-2015, 07:41 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 06:04 PM)TheMJ Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 05:48 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 05:37 PM)TheMJ Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 05:26 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: So just because you had a call to a location that means you can ram me out of the way - even when you just said you saw me in the road?. In the video you can see there is no "attempt" of swerving out of the way.

There was an attempt, but I return into the road and hit you, I saw a car incoming, I tried to honk you to inform you to move out of the road but you stayed put.

You used the horn for about half a second and did not slow down either you sped up going atleast 40mph. I had no chance to move and from the video I see no attempt of stopping.

I did attempt to stop but couldnt in time since I noticed your car very late as you stopped suddenly when I returned my view to the road. Swerving was an option which I tried but did not suceed leading me to hitting your vehicle.
From the video I can tell you are lying. You sped up and it is shown in the video when I notice you.

No no, the video doesnt show me at all speeding up. I didnt attempt to stop, I mean I attempted to slow down but couldn't, as I said, because I was only noticing youre car shorly after chaniging views.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(08-18-2015, 07:46 PM)TheMJ Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 05:48 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 05:37 PM)TheMJ Wrote: There was an attempt, but I return into the road and hit you, I saw a car incoming, I tried to honk you to inform you to move out of the road but you stayed put.

You used the horn for about half a second and did not slow down either you sped up going atleast 40mph. I had no chance to move and from the video I see no attempt of stopping.

I did attempt to stop but couldnt in time since I noticed your car very late as you stopped suddenly when I returned my view to the road. Swerving was an option which I tried but did not suceed leading me to hitting your vehicle.
From the video I can tell you are lying. You sped up and it is shown in the video when I notice you.

No no, the video doesnt show me at all speeding up. I didnt attempt to stop, I mean I attempted to slow down but couldn't, as I said, because I was only noticing youre car shorly after chaniging views.
You did not attempt to slow down either which is also shown in the video. When ever you run someone over accidently you are meant to stop your car not just carry on driving, I would of lived if you actually bothered to stop after you rammed me.
Just because you had a call does not give you the right to CDM and then drive away from the situation you just created with the excuse "I had a high priority call".
You could of slown the swat van all the way down to 0 mph within a second or two before you even got close to me.

You make it sound like you don't even understand what breaks are. You search for all these alternatives like "oh if we kill him a medic can help" ----- "oh lets swerve out of the way".
(08-18-2015, 08:13 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 07:46 PM)TheMJ Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 05:48 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: You used the horn for about half a second and did not slow down either you sped up going atleast 40mph. I had no chance to move and from the video I see no attempt of stopping.

You did not attempt to slow down either which is also shown in the video. When ever you run someone over accidently you are meant to stop your car not just carry on driving, I would of lived if you actually bothered to stop after you rammed me.
Just because you had a call does not give you the right to CDM and then drive away from the situation you just created with the excuse "I had a high priority call".
You could of slown the swat van all the way down to 0 mph within a second or two before you even got close to me.

You make it sound like you don't even understand what breaks are. You search for all these alternatives like "oh if we kill him a medic can help" ----- "oh lets swerve out of the way".

I do understand that I should have stopped, but do understand it wasnt purposeful. I did attempt to stop. Yes, I should of stopped to go get that medic, but my stupid mind left me too carry on thinking that just because it is a shootout I can carry on.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Ban Request approved. TheMJ - just because you were called does not mean you can just crash into someone and then just continue driving, you always have to either slow down or avoid crashing into cars.

User will be blacklisted from vehicles for 3 hours.
Thank you for your report.
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub