TheMJ
Thread Title: TheMJ

Name of player[L2:RP] TheMJ

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61205682

Time in GMT: 15:00-ish

Server:v33x

Summary: Rammed me with swat van on purpose and blew my car up killing me in the process. Did not get even attempt to stop van.

Evidence::

I would like TheMJ to comment on this.
What is there for him to say? It was clearly not an accident, I stopped at a red light and instead of him going around or waiting for a second he kills me.
I would like to know why he decided to do that instead of go round as you said.
Hello. As you can see here I kept in a straight pattern not moving to avoid you. I was in first person (my preferred view) fidling with vcmod sirens, moved my view to the road where I saw your red BMW. I honked my horn and attempted to swerve but there was oncoming traffic, I was responding to a high priority call and did not have time to stop. I thought I saw a paramedic by the burger king so kept enroute to the location. May I add that when you confronted me via OOC chat, you blamed me for possessing a different tag. This was not on purpose nor did I want to minge.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(08-18-2015, 04:47 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Hello. As you can see here I kept in a straight pattern not moving to avoid you. I was in first person (my preferred view) fidling with vcmod sirens, moved my view to the road where I saw your red BMW. I honked my horn and attempted to swerve but there was oncoming traffic, I was responding to a high priority call and did not have time to stop. I thought I saw a paramedic by the burger king so kept enroute to the location. May I add that when you confronted me via OOC chat, you blamed me for possessing a different tag. This was not on purpose nor did I want to minge.

So just because you had a call to a location that means you can ram me out of the way - even when you just said you saw me in the road?. In the video you can see there is no "attempt" of swerving out of the way.
(08-18-2015, 05:26 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 04:47 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Hello. As you can see here I kept in a straight pattern not moving to avoid you. I was in first person (my preferred view) fidling with vcmod sirens, moved my view to the road where I saw your red BMW. I honked my horn and attempted to swerve but there was oncoming traffic, I was responding to a high priority call and did not have time to stop. I thought I saw a paramedic by the burger king so kept enroute to the location. May I add that when you confronted me via OOC chat, you blamed me for possessing a different tag. This was not on purpose nor did I want to minge.

So just because you had a call to a location that means you can ram me out of the way - even when you just said you saw me in the road?. In the video you can see there is no "attempt" of swerving out of the way.

There was an attempt, but I return into the road and hit you, I saw a car incoming, I tried to honk you to inform you to move out of the road but you stayed put.
(08-18-2015, 05:37 PM)TheMJ Wrote:

There was an attempt, but I return into the road and hit you, I saw a car incoming, I tried to honk you to inform you to move out of the road but you stayed put.

You used the horn for about half a second and did not slow down either you sped up going atleast 40mph. I had no chance to move and from the video I see no attempt of stopping.
(08-18-2015, 05:48 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:

You used the horn for about half a second and did not slow down either you sped up going atleast 40mph. I had no chance to move and from the video I see no attempt of stopping.

I did attempt to stop but couldnt in time since I noticed your car very late as you stopped suddenly when I returned my view to the road. Swerving was an option which I tried but did not suceed leading me to hitting your vehicle.
(08-18-2015, 06:04 PM)TheMJ Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 05:48 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:

I did attempt to stop but couldnt in time since I noticed your car very late as you stopped suddenly when I returned my view to the road. Swerving was an option which I tried but did not suceed leading me to hitting your vehicle.
From the video I can tell you are lying. You sped up and it is shown in the video when I notice you.