Unban Request
Brick 
Your name: (Akin De La Fenwa)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:24676324)

Your ban ID: (64682)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Ousmn)

Reason: (Punchwhoreing, I punched my friend and my friend jokingly said ow help he hit me next thing i know i was lifted into the air by FL:M Ousmum with no explination and instantly banned )

Involved: (ME, The admin, patoman8)

Why we should unban you: (I enjoy playing on your servers both V2d and v33x and have got a alot of hours on both servers )
(08-16-2015, 06:49 PM)Monkus Wrote: Your name: (Akin De La Fenwa)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:24676324)

Your ban ID: (64682)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Ousmn)

Reason: (Punchwhoreing, I punched my friend and my friend jokingly said ow help he hit me next thing i know i was lifted into the air by FL:M Ousmum with no explination and instantly banned )

Involved: (ME, The admin, patoman8)

Why we should unban you: (I enjoy playing on your servers both V2d and v33x and have got a alot of hours on both servers )
As the player involved I feel that this ban is completely over the top and a result of power abuse. This was simply an OOC joke that got taken to far by a moderator

- Pat0man8
Awaiting upon Ousmn to respond to case before acting.

However, if you were punching him, that is breaking the rules. We do not tolerate people randomly punching people around. Stating it was a joke makes it even worst.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Your unban request will be denied due to the fact that you guys were punching randomly which is clearly against the rules.

You can deny it Grub, I have nothing to add.
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub