Rule 11.7 removal
Tdm reborn
Thinking back to the golden days of FL's Minge clan "RPs" that would constantly go on, it took about 30 mins for some clan to take control of presidency and become dictator. It's shit for everyone but the clan members. Constant 20% tax. Stupid laws, like banning use of cars in city and limiting them out to like 5mph. Instating martial law. It kills RP.

Not fund for anyone.
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Venom, Old Man Jokhah
There's like 4 staff members who would be able to approve the RP, two of them being admins.
I don't like Dictator RP myself, but once again, I guess it was a flexible decision to make since the low amount of admins around.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
That's rather a bad decision seeing how the team is big already and I can guess that moderators can approve any RP as well.

Dictator RP needs to be regulated by certain rules before it gets out of control just like it used to be years ago, imagine it's even easier now.
Yay now we can get 24/7 nexus raids
Yaaaaay... Back to 80% of presidents dictating.. Today we had 2 dictators and yesterday waaay too many...

It ruins more RP than it gains Imo.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Pear
(08-23-2015, 03:02 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Yaaaaay... Back to 80% of presidents dictating.. Today we had 2 dictators and yesterday waaay too many...

It ruins more RP than it gains Imo.

I completely agree with Wolf on this one. Literally everytime I join the server there is a dictator there. Banning stands (my kind of passive rp), banning cars, banning everything. Ruined my street vendor RP quite a couple of times.

And there is constant shooting everywhere between resistance and cops, makes you leave the city or hide in a corner to dodge bullets.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 2 users Like Pear's post:
  • ShadowPurple, Ducky_
Then we need to create additional rules for dictatorship, instead of blocking people from doing it when there's no admin online.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Pear
(08-23-2015, 09:27 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Then we need to create additional rules for dictatorship, instead of blocking people from doing it when there's no admin online.

What rules would you have in mind?
I haven't seen a huge impact personally, I think there is a Dictatorship more often but it hasn't really had a huge effect on game/roleplay for me.