Internet's Goodbye
bye mate, good luck with what is next
Most People change when becoming a Staff member 'cause they suffer from low self-esteem IRL, in most cases rightfully. This can apply to most People out there.

See you around, you're a Great lad and hope we'll Play together somewhere.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Prosto
We had our ups and downs but overall you're a great guy and it's sad to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavours Internet Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(08-19-2015, 08:05 AM)TheMJ Wrote: We had our ups and downs but overall you're a great guy and it's sad to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavours Internet Smile

Hes already come back
This needs to be closed since Internet has recently made his return.
(08-19-2015, 09:57 AM)DVN Wrote: This needs to be closed since Internet has recently made his return.

He left again after bud.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • DVN, Edned
(08-19-2015, 09:57 AM)DVN Wrote: This needs to be closed since Internet has recently made his return.
Internet left after being called mentally unstable.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(08-19-2015, 11:31 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote:
Who would do such a thing?
(08-19-2015, 11:31 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote:

Your stamp is based off actions others see from you.
Just like I used to be a dildo queen, a-wh*re, you name it. Because once everyone knows your gender, you're instantly surrounded by white knights, while others call you a-wh*re when you haven't done jacksh*t to get that crowd around you, 'cept that you were born with a taco down your pants. Well, I'm happy that is over.
So I went from that, to eventually becoming an admin, to this; just a forum shadow who lurks and posts here and there.

The trick is to not give a fuck, do your thing, and be who you are. You will find people who appreciate that, which you probably have already.
Like I said in your teacher app, your actions showed instability (not mentally though). That doesn't mean you can't brush up from what you have shown in the past.

If you really are leaving now, then, au revoir. Shame to see it all end up like this for you.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 4 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • mgdwszx, DVN, Doctor Internet,
I don't get this. None of it. What is going on?
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander