Internet's Goodbye
;( Sad to see you go, bye ;(
It's not what I meant D:
I just don't RP with you as much. I remember RPing with you in 2014, that's why I said you "were" a cool guy.
This is unexpected but goodluck with whatevers next for you mate, stay in touch and thanks for all the help you gave me in my newbie hours Wink
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
The following 1 user Likes CommanderEcho's post:
  • Edned
Take care Internet I wish you the best. Cool

Oh and for the last time, I'm not Australian. :/
The following 1 user Likes Duane's post:
  • Edned
didnt see this coming.. Its sad to see you leave!

The time i been knowing you.. you have been one of the best players I talked too, you are always happy. and ready to help, You made my time on FL Bit better!

Sad to see you leave! I do hope we dont lose contact!

Take care mate! Smile
Thank you Internet, for everything. In the few weeks I have actually talked to you, you have been a good mate. I can't really say this for many as I work in Theatre (Back-stabbers.) With anything you do, I hope you go far. You were a great addition to the community, I am glad to have become a Teacher with you. Remember, you are always welcome back and I have your TS bookmarked... I was the only one to do it Wink. Good Luck with all of your future endeavours!

-Castiel
The 2nd best Teacher
Well, I didn't expect you to leave this quickly mate. I remember your EvoRadio streams back in the day were great; you always helped me out. It was great the past couple days on TS, we did some really good RP's with the rest of the teacher team.

Best of luck in the future Wink
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Ciao Internet, I'll miss your banter in TS and what-not. You were a good guy even when you forced me to make you coffee whilst I was in FUMUKU.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • TJ Howard, Edned
welcome to the old folks home, in desperate need of repair and we're out of biscuits.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • TJ Howard
See ya man Sad
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]