Internet's Goodbye
You where a good guy, we had fun on TS some days. Stop spamming laws plz dickead.

Keep in touch.
Cya man. I enjoyed your roleplays and I hope this was the same vise versa.
Ex-Server Teacher
Shame to see you leave Internet, have fun!
Horrible that this must happen when I am not around. Even more horrible that you leave. Now I am stuck with this RPP. My life is over now. We should talk on TS soon. I will definately miss you.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Are you kidding me? Noooooooo..

You can't leave Internet..

Please come back..

See ya man Sad
What the F..

Damn Internet.. I did not see this come.
We had our fun, thanks anyway. I wish you the best of luck. Sad
No Internet! I did not expect this to happen... Damn, well keep in contact on steam!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
I'm sad to see you go buddy! I think we've done a few RP's together in the past, which mostly involves being SRU together!

Stay in contact bud, the community will miss you
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Now who will I hate and argue with about ridiculous shit that no one cares about except you and me, for hours?

Toodles.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(08-16-2015, 07:23 AM)Grub Wrote: Grub - I know you're an SA, and it's your job to investigate the team with diligence and whatever, but accusing me of shit isn't the way to do your job. Sorry. I posted a reply to your comments in the other place.

So long. I know there is harsh feelings for me asking you questions about concerns, but it had to be done. Take care.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]