Unban Request
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] (Djstu23)

[b]Your SteamID:[/b] (STEAM_0:0:21028364)

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] (64661)

[b]Banned by:[/b] ([FL:M] NightHawkdg)

[b]Reason:[/b] (Tazing and shooting citizen for wearing gasmask and lying to Mod)

[b]Involved:[/b] ()

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] 1st of all regarding the gasmask rule, the current presidents rule was that rebels were banned in the city and the person I tazed, was wearing a gas mask.

I was then accused of shooting and tazing a person at random, even though I was only swat for 5 minutes or so.

What I did in that 5 minutes was

- Run to Nexus
- Got told to look for rebels
- Went to the Slums apartment
- Saw a rebel and tazed him because he was rebel and wearing a gasmask, which were both against the laws.

Then I get airlifted to discuss the shooting and tazing a normal citzen with the admin/mod, which I did not do.

I really do think this is a case of mistaken idenity,

About the lying, I cant recall firing my gun once? So all I did was tell the truth.

I know the rules of the server and respect them so to get this happen to me is disappoitng as I am here to have a good time as much as anyone and I would not ruin it by doing such a stupid thing.

TThank you.
I heard you taze then shoot MasterNoda. When I confronted you you started lying to me saying that you did not even though I proved it through the server logs that you did in fact taze and shoot MasterNoda causing him to die. The entire time I was talking to you, and MasterNoda can attest to this, you were saying you did not even though I showed you proof from the logs that you did. I see no reason to unban you.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(08-16-2015, 12:39 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: I heard you taze then shoot MasterNoda. When I confronted you you started lying to me saying that you did not even though I proved it through the server logs that you did in fact taze and shoot MasterNoda causing him to die. The entire time I was talking to you, and MasterNoda can attest to this, you were saying you did not even though I showed you proof from the logs that you did. I see no reason to unban you.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub