Patch's Unblacklist Request
Your nameToungeatch

Your blacklist ID: 61330, 61329

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:0:84694348[/b]

Reason: Teamkilling and shooting a tazed body

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL:M] NightHawkd

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:This is extremely unfair. I received a 24 hour Ban and a 6 hour blacklist. There were multiple people involved in this messing about, the server had just came back up from maintenance and me and cops, SRU leader were messing about along with Shrooop who joined in. I tazed him and knocked him out, and then stood on his body which killed him. It was not harming anybodies RP what so ever, the server had been up for no more than 5 minutes.
May I also add to this that "Karambit" Mass Prop Killed which would have disrupted multiple peoples RP, he only received a 24 hour ban and a 4 hour blacklist, like seriously wtf. 
I harmed nobodies RP and he harmed multiple peoples RP and I get a more severe punishment..
As I stated in your UBR. There are rules on the server for a reason. You are not allowed to break the rules of the server just because there are few people on the server or because they are your friends. Rules are in place for a reason and they are meant to be followed. Which you did not do. You did not step on the tazed body so please do not lie in the courthouse. I was there watching and heard you say "Its execution time" which a few seconds later you shot him dead. Once I grabbed you and took you out of the Nexus and froze you in the air you began to start laughing while I talking to you about it. Which told me you thought you did nothing wrong even though you told me you knew what you did was against the rules. As I said in your UBR as well I see no reason for you to be unblacklisted as you knowingly broke the rules and even admitted it to me while laughing about it all.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(08-15-2015, 06:04 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: As I stated in your UBR. There are rules on the server for a reason. You are not allowed to break the rules of the server just because there are few people on the server or because they are your friends. Rules are in place for a reason and they are meant to be followed. Which you did not do. You did not step on the tazed body so please do not lie in the courthouse. I was there watching and heard you say "Its execution time" which a few seconds later you shot him dead. Once I grabbed you and took you out of the Nexus and froze you in the air you began to start laughing while I talking to you about it. Which told me you thought you did nothing wrong even though you told me you knew what you did was against the rules. As I said in your UBR as well I see no reason for you to be unblacklisted as you knowingly broke the rules and even admitted it to me while laughing about it all.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

Oh yeah, sorry I probably did say that tbh.

Please tell me though, why am I being blacklisted for literally the most pointless reason? No one was RPing what so ever, the server had like no players on at all because it just came back from maintenance.
I've been reading through the bans and blacklists and people are receiving a lot less harsh punishments than I've received and they've broken worse rules.
I don't see why you're being such a dick about this, I've been playing for a few days and I have 18 hours online time, some of that time was spent AFK.
The blacklist and ban is way too extreme especially because no one was effected or was RPing as explained multiple times previously, to be honest I just think you don't want to accept the fact that you're being extreme with punishments and don't want to admit to making a mistake. We both know nobodies RP was effected and so do the players online at the time.

Can you get a admin/super admin in here please? It's obvious you don't want to admit you're wrong so you're just going to deny my request or just ignore it. I would rather have someone of more authority have a view on this.
He understood what he done was wrong and he learned his lesson, can't the blacklist atleast be reduced or change it to only cops.
Again I will state this. Just because there is barely anyone on the server and that no one is actually roleplaying DOES NOT give you the right to break server rules. The rules are there for a reason and they are to be followed no matter what. As I said in my first post. I see no reason as to why you should be unblacklisted.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

(08-16-2015, 12:49 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Again I will state this. Just because there is barely anyone on the server and that no one is actually roleplaying DOES NOT give you the right to break server rules. The rules are there for a reason and they are to be followed no matter what. As I said in my first post. I see no reason as to why you should be unblacklisted.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

No, rules are put in place to ensure everybody has a good time.
Please tell me, why did the user "Karambit" receive a 24 hour ban and a 4 hour blacklist (Two hours less than me) for mass prop kill, what i did wasn't anywhere near as bad as what he did.
What he got does not pertain to this case. SO do not bring that up.

(08-16-2015, 01:57 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: What he got does not pertain to this case. SO do not bring that up.

I'm pretty sure it does buddy.
It's unfair punishment.
No it does not matter what punishment I gave him. Your punishment was given based on what I saw and with his reason it does not state mass prop kill but I'm not going to get into detail about it. This is about your blacklist and not someone elses.

(08-16-2015, 03:45 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: No it does not matter what punishment I gave him. Your punishment was given based on what I saw and with his reason it does not state mass prop kill but I'm not going to get into detail about it. This is about your blacklist and not someone elses.

Pretty sure it does "Prop killing Multiple people"