Suspected Double Acc From Hippiie
(THIS IS NOT A BAN REQUEST JUST A IP CHECK REQUEST?)

Hello,

Equalizer here, maybe u should take a look at this.

(What happened?)

I was doing some CorleoneRP when i got pulled over, i didnt believe my self as i could hear Hippiie in the background yelling "GET OUT OF THE CAR!" I got out saw it was some guy called Habbaaalea and got suspecious of double accounts so i called an admin right away, wich was StillAlive, he didnt know how to check IP's thats why i made this.

(Why u think its him?)

His behavior, the guys he RP with is the same as before, the way he talk, and his danish accent all about him seems like the same.

So wich u might know a guy named Hippiie got banned ca. 2 month ago. maybe he thought people had forgotten him or something, but well i think its him thats why i suggest a IP check, for steam Accounts,

Sorry coulndt find Ban ID

SteamID and Name: Habbaaalea (STEAM_0:0:24842879)

Thank u for reading.

Sorry if this is a misunderstanding.

~Equalizer

(THIS IS NOT A BAN REQUEST JUST A IP CHECK REQUEST?)

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
All right first of all.. please learn English!
Second... So you suspect him because he is from denmark? or is it just me? As you write: His behavior, the guys he RP with is the same as before, the way he talk, and his danish accent all about him seems like the same.
sounds more like a setup if you ask me?

-Denied
Ehm, back seating adminstration?
How the fuck are u to dicide wether it is Denied or not?
Who the fuck are u anyway?

Like srsly? I was pretty good friends with Hippiie before he turned into a minge, i helped him get unbanned from perm in the first place thats why i can regonize his voice cuz i've heard him talk so much english also, i've RP'ed with him many times thats why i know his behavior, and just for the record F*CK U IM PRETTY COMFY WITH MY ENGLISH SO U SHOULD JUST KINDA SHUT THE F*CK UP!...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Warning for both of you, we will be investigating that case.

And calm down with the Language.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Decide.* And I guess that i'm allowed to write whatever I want --> Btw nice caps rage??

If you read the Forum rules you would know there is stuff you cant decide.
All Im saying is that. If I was a admin I would reject this kind of nonsense
(10-06-2011, 01:38 PM)Ronald James Wrote: All Im saying is that. If I was a admin I would reject this kind of nonsense

Not to be rude...

Who are you?
And im saying you should stop getting involved to this since this is actually a case we have more then often.
Ehmm.. Who I am? Im Ronald?

all right flame if you say so I just thought that forum is there to debate things