Inventory Transfer.
Heeeeeello.

I am here to request an inventory transfer from my one account to another. (And probably a lock on the other account, I don't know if this is needed.... If it is, just do so.)

I need the items transferred (Just the entire thing, money and inventory Smile) :
From : Rawwzkii - STEAM_0:1:14874117 - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990013963
To     : Rawwzkii - STEAM_0:0:13592109 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/2312312323

To ensure that it is me on both accounts, simple check the friend-list else I can name out some of the items in the inventory or whatever you'd like.

Hope this can be done ASAP and looking forward to see you online.. 

If posted in wrong section or anything such as just let me know, lol.
You have a vac ban on both? Dayum
(08-15-2015, 02:39 PM)MacTavish Wrote: You have a vac ban on both? Dayum

Cheating is fun. So it happens from time to time, that you get a VAC... :-)
Uhm....
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I'm so done
I've never seen someone telling me that cheating is fun in public. Especially when he says he gets banned quite often since he does that. Hilarious.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Guy's he asked for an inventory trasnfer, and then because he has two VAC bans you make a comment. Yes that's not exactly reassuring when he says cheating is fun, but hopefully he's mature enough to leave Fearless apart from that cheating side and play for fun.

Please don't jump to conclusions. Rawwzkii you are best off contacting SoulRipper or Grub.
(08-16-2015, 03:19 AM)MrTreeGames Wrote: I've never seen someone telling me that cheating is fun in public. Especially when he says he gets banned quite often since he does that. Hilarious.

Who cares mate. Its just games Wink
(08-16-2015, 10:51 AM)DVN Wrote: Guy's he asked for an inventory trasnfer, and then because he has two VAC bans you make a comment. Yes that's not exactly reassuring when he says cheating is fun, but hopefully he's mature enough to leave Fearless apart from that cheating side and play for fun.

Please don't jump to conclusions. Rawwzkii you are best off contacting SoulRipper or Grub.

Of course is it fun, why else would you do it.. Yea no worries, no cheating on FL.. Smile))

I just got advised to make a forum post as well. But yes, I have written them both a PM
The following 1 user Likes Rawwzkii's post:
  • DVN
Still not solved even though gotten told it would have been.