Unfair BaN
(08-14-2015, 08:12 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: It does not matter when it comes to how much you have donated or not nor does it matter if it is semi serious. There are rules and they are there for a reason. I enforced the rules how I saw fit for what you did and how you treated the situation when I approached you.

I apologized when you first approached me, I started laughing about it when you said you will be banning and blacklisting me.
I did not affect anybodies RP situation as a few people will agree, I have about 4 people agreeing with me right now that you treat things ridiculously strictly and do not give people a chance.

I've been playing for 11 hours, do you expect me to be 100% confident with the rules?
You have 1438H on this server, of course you will know the rules better than me.

But like i've explained, I have in no way ruined any bodies RP.
How do you expect people to learn if they are banned?

+support on being unbanned
What makes this even more unfair is that I'll be blacklisted for 6 hours too once I'm unbanned...
IF you are not involved in this case I suggest you stop posting or I will start handing out warnings. I understand that you may not know them all but the thing is that you knew the rules that were pertaining to the case and you blatantly ignored them and when I confronted you you proceeded to laugh while I was talking to you. There is, once again, no excuse for breaking the rules. Even more so when you know what you did was wrong.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(08-14-2015, 08:46 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: IF you are not involved in this case I suggest you stop posting or I will start handing out warnings. I understand that you may not know them all but the thing is that you knew the rules that were pertaining to the case and you blatantly ignored them and when I confronted you you proceeded to laugh while I was talking to you. There is, once again, no excuse for breaking the rules. Even more so when you know what you did was wrong.

I laughed because you told me that someone reported me, I accidentally said "Was in the black man in a suit case" Instead of "Was it the black man with a suit case"
You could of atleast just talked me through what I did was wrong, the punishment was extremely harsh especially the blacklist after I get unbanned..
A guy was just banned for prop killing multiple people for the exact same amount of time I was banned.
He has disrupted multiple peoples RP when the server is pretty full.
This is so unfair..
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
This guy minged on LL really bad, i wouldn't accept this
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
(08-15-2015, 12:38 AM)Tyler:TJD Wrote: This guy minged on LL really bad, i wouldn't accept this

Not involved, warned - Suarez
(08-15-2015, 06:09 AM)Suarez Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 12:38 AM)Tyler:TJD Wrote: This guy minged on LL really bad, i wouldn't accept this

Not involved, warned - Suarez

Am I going to be unbanned or will the blacklist be removed please?
Both is extremely unfair..
I saw what he done and he should only get the blacklist or the ban not both, a blacklist & ban is way to harsh for what he done and he learnt his lesson.