Surrender System
Lightbulb 
Title of suggestion: A surrender system.

Description: The surrender system? Well that's really simple. I would like to suggest a system that lets people surrender. You know, hands up, FearRP and stuff! the system could be a command like /surrender or something that puts your hands up automatically, and makes RP'ing much easier for you and the other person/people.

Why: A surrender mechanism could be applied in loads of situations! Think about scenarios such as Police Officer - Suspect, Burglar - Victim, Mafia - Rebel, ... and so on! I think this would affect the RP greatly and improve the realism of the RP! This would also make roleplaying easier for some sitations!

Opinions? Let me know!

Kind regards,
Dotcom
+Support

I love this idea. Maybe it should work in the same way as handcuffs. Once the command is entered, you cannot use /request, /pm, /radio etc. and you cannot withdraw weapons. It would add such a huge improvement to some RP situations for criminals and police, if it worked well.

Let's hope this can be implemented!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • WoIf
Great, would be nice
+Support !
The following 1 user Likes ToxicSilverFlame's post:
  • WoIf
+Support all the way!
+Support
[Image: alfred.png]
+support
+support

It would be cool if it worked a little bit like DayZ SA. Where you can put your hands above your head, get on your knees Etc. 

Maybe it is possible to make some custom animations?  Smile
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • MacTavish
(08-14-2015, 02:33 PM)Midget Wrote: +support

It would be cool if it worked a little bit like DayZ SA. Where you can put your hands above your head, get on your knees Etc. 

Maybe it is possible to make some custom animations?  Smile

Maybe, *Sniff*, maybe.
+Support
Love it!
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon