Poll: How well am I doing as a Teacher?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good (Say what I have done well)
69.23%
9 69.23%
Could do better (Say I what I could do better)
7.69%
1 7.69%
Bad ( If you vote this please say what you didn't like)
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Castiel's Teacher Performance Thread.
Hello. I am creating this thread for feedback of what I can do better as a Teacher. Located above this thread is a poll, please vote on the poll according to how well you think I am doing as a Teacher. Please give me feedback in the comment section below. Thank you.

NOTE: Please try to be constructive.
I think u did a pretty good job today at teacher you help alot on the RP for checking others RP build and give your advice its pretty good <3 Keep do that
The following 1 user Likes anders110199's post:
  • TJ Howard
So far so good. Asked a question in /help and got an instant response Smile
Without trying to sound rude, is this actually needed? Being a teacher isn't exactly a huge deal, speaking from experience.

I mean it's all very good wanting to better yourself and all..But I don't know. Maybe just being too pessimistic again.

Am sure you're doing a good job, however. Good luck.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • TJ Howard, Tawee
(08-13-2015, 01:25 PM)Jono Wrote: Without trying to sound rude, is this actually needed? Being a teacher isn't exactly a huge deal, speaking from experience.

I mean it's all very good wanting to better yourself and all..But I don't know. Maybe just being too pessimistic again.

Am sure you're doing a good job, however. Good luck.

It's just the task of bettering myself really. Thank you for your input!
Teacher's Master xD

Now for real:
Before this Teacher thing started we had to ask in OOC. The answer looked mor like: "Don't ask me m8, im not soul!" or "Im not soul, dont ask me m8"
Now with this Teacher "thing" not only your questions get answered but in a nice, polite way, with all information needed. I am sure this will help especially newer Players a lot.

Now to you: Great. You just did everything i expected from a teacher. Polite way of talking, Question answered, all information needed.

MrTrashTag gave +1
Expand your knowledge of role-play and make sure you check out everybody's role-play's.
Make sure to give advice to those who aren't doing it correctly.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • TJ Howard
(08-13-2015, 01:45 PM)Bradley Wrote: Expand your knowledge of role-play and make sure you check out everybody's role-play's.  
Make sure to give advice to those who aren't doing it correctly.

Thank you for your advice!
Because you liked your own poll.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • TJ Howard
(08-13-2015, 03:50 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Because you liked your own poll.

I liked it because I think I'm doing well. Sad