Teachers ability to give point
Do the teachers actually know things now? My experiences with Teachers was them powergaming (they did something like "/me breaks down the door and hits the guard in the head knocking him out" while I was sitting with a gun aimed at the door in order to kill them if they tried to escape.) and other general 2-hour-level-BS on traffic stops.
lol
What a time to be alive.
The following 1 user Likes Moisty's post:
  • Sasquatchooo
(08-12-2015, 10:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yesterday I've also made a badge for the Teachers because that was missing for some reason, along with a rank color.

I believe you were one of the many that said no to it originally, but oh well.

Here's the badge Dig made for it when the idea was originally discussed:
[Image: TdnsGc8.png] 

Just to give you guys a little background on why the command was removed initially. The command was over-used and as consequence to this, the value of RPPs went down. Hopefully this won't reoccur with the new teachers but I'm sure they can be trusted, after all they were promoted for a reason.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(08-13-2015, 03:59 AM)Stomm Wrote: Do the teachers actually know things now? My experiences with Teachers was them powergaming (they did something like "/me breaks down the door and hits the guard in the head knocking him out" while I was sitting with a gun aimed at the door in order to kill them if they tried to escape.) and other general 2-hour-level-BS on traffic stops.

Of course we 'know stuff now' don't just relate the whole team because of one bad experience with a Teacher. This is a brand new team.
(08-13-2015, 08:35 AM)Nacreas Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 10:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yesterday I've also made a badge for the Teachers because that was missing for some reason, along with a rank color.

Just to give you guys a little background on why the command was removed initially. The command was over-used and as consequence to this, the value of RPPs went down. Hopefully this won't reoccur with the new teachers but I'm sure they can be trusted, after all they were promoted for a reason.

Incorrect, I´ve not given an opinion on the badge nor the fact to remove /givepoint. The decision was made back then by the majority of the team. I can provide evidence if required.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • , MrTreeGames
It is quite funny how you guys have to criticise every update.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 2 users Like MrTreeGames's post:
  • , Sasquatchooo
(08-13-2015, 09:29 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 08:35 AM)Nacreas Wrote:

Incorrect, I´ve not given an opinion on the badge nor the fact to remove /givepoint. The decision was made back then by the majority of the team. I can provide evidence if required.

Oh that won't be necessary but I swear down I've spoken to you about this before. I didn't say you removed /givepoint because the team did that, as a team.

Quote:It is quite funny how you guys have to criticise every update.

I think you're looking at this from a very negative point of view. I, the former liaison officer, is providing details as to why the command was removed in the past and, from my memory of a long time ago, why a badge was never given to teachers.

You guys just need to chill more. After all, I did contribute to the discussion but unfortunately it was interpreted as a shot against Soul. Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Jack the 'Ripper' strikes again
Won't have my #1 spot for long then, I guess. :/ (of none ex-admins)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Time to suck some teacher dick.
The following 4 users Like Jericho's post:
  • Falcon, Voluptious, Sasquatchooo, CommanderEcho