Driving Lesson
(08-17-2015, 01:16 PM)DVN Wrote: Really? How come?

I can't wait to get on the roads, second lesson is tomorrow after work when he picks me up!

The roads are fucking scary. The number of shitheads who shouldn't be driving out there... Fucking awful.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • MacTavish
(08-17-2015, 03:12 PM)aviator Wrote:

I can't wait to get on the roads, second lesson is tomorrow after work when he picks me up!

The roads are freaking scary. The number of shitheads who shouldn't be driving out there... freaking awful.

I guess so, there is a lot of dick heads out there.
(08-17-2015, 03:12 PM)aviator Wrote:

The roads are freaking scary. The number of shitheads who shouldn't be driving out there... freaking awful.

What Aviator is trying to say is...

I don't know why. I'm just a coward, my hands shake even when I try to ride a bicycle. I just panic easily.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(08-17-2015, 06:10 PM)Infernaw Wrote: What Aviator is trying to say is...

What is this?

I was just saying that here in the UK, I question how people even got their licences. No wonder why insurance for 18 y/o is £3000 a year...
Regards,
aviator
(08-17-2015, 06:20 PM)aviator Wrote: SNIPSNISPSNPSIPSPSN

It's a popular quote from the character, Falco, Star Fox game series. Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I was about to say that it's easy to get your license, but I had mine confiscated earlier today..
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Jono, MacTavish
(01-17-1970, 03:57 PM)infernaw Wrote:It's a popular quote from the character, Falco, Star Fox game series

Ah, I've never played this before.

(08-17-2015, 09:11 PM)greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^ Wrote: I was about to say that it's easy to get your license, but I had mine confiscated earlier today..

I've heard it isn't too hard. Though while I'm not sure how true it is, but sometimes the time of day can have an effect on whether you fail for stupid issues.

What did you do?
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • MacTavish
(08-17-2015, 08:19 PM)Greed^ Wrote: I was about to say that it's easy to get your license, but I had mine confiscated earlier today..

Yeah.. what did you do? Lmao.

And also I'm fucked for tomorrow. He's picking me up from work at around 5 ish, right before peak time so by the time I get into my town area it will be an absolute fuck fest. I'm keeping confident though.
DVN dont worry, you will make it! Smile
(08-17-2015, 08:52 PM)aviator Wrote:
(01-17-1970, 03:57 PM)infernaw Wrote:It's a popular quote from the character, Falco, Star Fox game series

Ah, I've never played this before.

(08-17-2015, 09:11 PM)greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^greed^ Wrote: I was about to say that it's easy to get your license, but I had mine confiscated earlier today..

I've heard it isn't too hard. Though while I'm not sure how true it is, but sometimes the time of day can have an effect on whether you fail for stupid issues.

What did you do?

(08-17-2015, 10:23 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 08:19 PM)Greed^ Wrote: I was about to say that it's easy to get your license, but I had mine confiscated earlier today..

Yeah.. what did you do? Lmao.

And also I'm fucked for tomorrow. He's picking me up from work at around 5 ish, right before peak time so by the time I get into my town area it will be an absolute fuck fest. I'm keeping confident though.

Me and some friends thought it would be a good idea to do some street racing about 5 km outside of the city, turns out it wasn't, police caught us, I expected a fine, but they took my license  Sad Need to go to an 8 hour first aid class cause I was deemed un-safe for the roads, and I'll need to re-take my license