Driving Lesson
Hey,

Got my first driving lesson tonight after work. Anyone got any good tips for me? I'm not that nervous and have drove my friends car before, so I'm not totally clueless, just some tips would be cool.
Don't sweat it! Sweat will make your hands go all wobbly x3 good luck <3
Law of the land
The following 1 user Likes thomas-law's post:
  • DVN
I've only ever drove in my friends cars really, I mean I had one lesson. My only tip would be don't wheelspin when she tells you to accelerate away..
(08-11-2015, 03:45 PM)Falcao Wrote: I've only ever drove in my friends cars really, I mean I had one lesson. My only tip would be don't wheelspin when she tells you to accelerate away..

Fuck me, I will be cautious today. How on earth did you pull that off hahaha???
(08-11-2015, 04:01 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 03:45 PM)Falcao Wrote: I've only ever drove in my friends cars really, I mean I had one lesson. My only tip would be don't wheelspin when she tells you to accelerate away..

Fuck me, I will be cautious today. How on earth did you pull that off hahaha???

Well in my friends cars, I drive like a complete asshole, so I learnt to wheelspin and made a habit of it. Got straight in the car for my lesson and she says "Slowly pull away now, Sam" me being myself managed to get the rev count to 5000 and pulled away rather dramatically and her screaming "My wheels"..
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • DVN, MacTavish
Don't crash lol XD

Good luck man!
I start in September Tounge
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Just remember that CDM is also not allowed in real life.
The following 9 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Alfred, DVN, MacTavish, Nacreas, Infernaw, TJ Howard, James_Gaff, Nuka, Edned
(08-11-2015, 04:34 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Just remember that CDM is also not allowed in real life.

A red laser pointer might pick you up.
[Image: alfred.png]
I remember my first driving lesson. It went a little like this...

[Image: YpwQ3.gif]
The following 5 users Like Duane's post:
  • MacTavish, Jan, Alfred, Edned, TJ Howard
Use your right leg for braking,its much better than using your left as you must hold the clutch,when stopping always look into your rear view mirror,always let pedestrians cross before you go,never forget your blinkers,if you sweat a lot,take a pair of rubber gloves and that won't be a problem,and you are all set,just listen to what your instructor says.