Banned for DDOS? (Soul, approve or disapprove this thread please)
Bump?
Answers above gave me a kek. You won't be able to identify an attacker, by simply checking the logs. DDoS - It's already in the name. "Distributed" Denial of Service. These are most likely random fake IP's.
The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • MacTavish
(08-14-2015, 08:21 PM)Burnett Wrote: Answers above gave me a kek. You won't be able to identify an attacker, by simply checking the logs. DDoS - It's already in the name. "Distributed" Denial of Service. These are most likely random fake IP's.

I don't need to be told the same thing over and over again, I know what DDOS is and I was told that you could tell who did it by Wood, obviously not, end of story. Can we go back OT?
Did I just see a -support and people vouching for him not
to get unbanned? I think this is one of the things soul can do without community input.
-Support

hE DoESn'T deSeRVE tO Be UnBAnnEd.

Why are people acting like their votes matter on this?
-support cuz mlg h4x0r
+Suppert bcuz gr8 rolepl4y3r m8
Without Soul, this thread is completely pointless. Since no further discussion is required, please just await Soul's judgement.
(08-17-2015, 08:48 AM)Oblivion Wrote: Without Soul, this thread is completely pointless. Since no further discussion is required, please just await Soul's judgement.

Ok bossman
The following 4 users Like Smex's post:
  • MacTavish, Blurr, Mustang, James_Gaff
(08-14-2015, 08:21 PM)Burnett Wrote: Answers above gave me a kek. You won't be able to identify an attacker, by simply checking the logs. DDoS - It's already in the name. "Distributed" Denial of Service. These are most likely random fake IP's.

You mean spoofed? meaning each packet comes from a different IP address