Banned for DDOS? (Soul, approve or disapprove this thread please)
Okay.. so the last time I made an Unban Request, I had the 10 bans leads to a perma-ban thing... but now, all I have is a DDOS ban..

A ban which is false. According to your previous Developer, you can check DDOS logs, if that is true, why not check? My previous Unban Request also included the DDOS ban and I was trying to appeal it and if you'd have checked the ban like I asked you to, then I wouldn't even have that ban on there because I did not DDOS you. Please do me a favour and check the ban out. 

Thanks.
I don't get how the logs can prove it was you or wasn't you. If the server is DDoS'd and is brought down it certainly won't be from your home router, therefore I don't see how they can check any 'logs'.

You must have alerted the staff to something from suspicious activity or some other information they have gathered elsewhere.
It Can only be traced back if the attacker used LOIC and/or performed a Dos attack
Our logs doesn't go that far back in time.

I could give you the benefit of the doubt, but then I want you to promise (not saying you did it), that you won't DDoS Fearless for any reason.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Did you threaten to DDoS?
I haven't DDOS'ed before and no, I won't DDOS you if I do/do not get unbanned.

The ban was around 3 years ago, so I have no idea what I did or did not do to get that on my record.
(08-11-2015, 03:04 PM)Oblivion Wrote: I haven't DDOS'ed before and no, I won't DDOS if I do get unbanned.

The ban was around 3 years ago, so I have no idea what I did or did not do to get that on my record.

The way you put that, it seems like your saying you will DDoS if you're not unbanned. Might want to edit that post..
He should not be unbanned - if he is unbanned everyone else who threatened to DDoS and requested unban should be unbanned.

This guy (posted below) made Ban Appeal also claims to of never DDoS'd and his ban was 3 years ago - what makes you any different ?????
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63384

This was a recent appeal which was denied, if the owner of the thread is unbanned then this user should 100% be unbanned + other others who appeal for the same reason.

Unbanning them I think SHOULD be allowed if it was a long time ago - people change, everyone deserves a second chance.
I really don't see the humour in DDOS, so I can't see myself threatening it.
(08-11-2015, 04:35 PM)Oblivion Wrote: I really don't see the humour in DDOS, so I can't see myself threatening it.

A staff member would not ban you for no reason at all. You have also never denied threatening to DDoS or admitted to doing so during these posts. You bend around the answer saying it was a long time ago and you forgot what you had done which is not an answer and should be accepted.