Banned for DDOS? (Soul, approve or disapprove this thread please)
I thought DDoS was under a zero tolerance policy. If he is unbanned that will show all the people who have been banned for DDoS that they just have to post a thread to be unbanned.

-Support
(08-11-2015, 04:52 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 04:35 PM)Oblivion Wrote: I really don't see the humour in DDOS, so I can't see myself threatening it.

A staff member would not ban you for no reason at all. You have also never denied threatening to DDoS or admitted to doing so during these posts. You bend around the answer saying it was a long time ago and you forgot what you had done which is not an answer and should be accepted.

Because I'm not going to lie, which is what you're asking me to do. I don't remember what happened to make me get banned.
(08-11-2015, 06:23 PM)Oblivion Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 04:35 PM)Oblivion Wrote: I really don't see the humour in DDOS, so I can't see myself threatening it.

A staff member would not ban you for no reason at all. You have also never denied threatening to DDoS or admitted to doing so during these posts. You bend around the answer saying it was a long time ago and you forgot what you had done which is not an answer and should be accepted.

Because I'm not going to lie, which is what you're asking me to do. I don't remember what happened to make me get banned.

i think if you got banned for threatening to ddos you threatened a ddos im not sure though
(08-11-2015, 06:41 PM)s a d b o y Wrote:

i think if you got banned for threatening to ddos you threatened a ddos im not sure though

No I got banned for "DDOS" it doesn't say "Threatening to DDOS" it says DDOS.
(08-11-2015, 06:47 PM)Oblivion Wrote:

I highly doubt you would be randomly banned and then come back after 3 years to say that said ban is random. 
The staff member could of meant you threatened to DDoS like many others or that you actually DDoS'd the server at one point - he didn't just fall flat on his keyboard and it coincidentally entered the reason as that. Maybe you should contact the ex-staff member and get him to tell you why if you really have somehow forgotten.
(08-11-2015, 06:54 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 04:52 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: A staff member would not ban you for no reason at all. You have also never denied threatening to DDoS or admitted to doing so during these posts. You bend around the answer saying it was a long time ago and you forgot what you had done which is not an answer and should be accepted.

I highly doubt you would be randomly banned and then come back after 3 years to say that said ban is random. 
The staff member could of meant you threatened to DDoS like many others or that you actually DDoS'd the server at one point - he didn't just fall flat on his keyboard and it coincidentally entered the reason as that. Maybe you should contact the ex-staff member and get him to tell you why if you really have somehow forgotten.

I didn't come back after 3 years to appeal the false ban, I've made quite a few ban requests over the 3 years, one was directly after the DDOS ban, claiming it was false. You really think we all remember stuff we might have typed once in a chat on a server? And no, I'm not saying I did say or do anything related to DDOS, I'm just saying if I did, I wouldn't remember, and seriously, this ban was 3 years  ago.
Let's keep in mind that DDOS is with more then one person, a DOS attack is one guy alone. I hate when people are like "Er mer gerd DDOSSS."
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
  • James_Gaff
(08-11-2015, 07:29 PM)Fury Wrote: Let's keep in mind that DDOS is with more then one person, a DOS attack is one guy alone. I hate when people are like "Er mer gerd DDOSSS."

DDoS is more than 1 zombie or server
DoS is 1 zombie or server.
The following 1 user Likes Astari's post:
  • Greed^
(08-11-2015, 07:12 PM)Oblivion Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 06:54 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 06:23 PM)Oblivion Wrote: Because I'm not going to lie, which is what you're asking me to do. I don't remember what happened to make me get banned.

I didn't come back after 3 years to appeal the false ban, I've made quite a few ban requests over the 3 years, one was directly after the DDOS ban, claiming it was false. You really think we all remember stuff we might have typed once in a chat on a server? And no, I'm not saying I did say or do anything related to DDOS, I'm just saying if I did, I wouldn't remember, and seriously, this ban was 3 years  ago.

Three years ago.. Let's put that into another perspective..

Let's say if you stole, let's say.. A huge TV and got caught and banned from that store, then you won't get unbanned from the store, just because it's three years ago that you stole a TV. And DDoS threats is a pretty serious threat, and you can even go to jail for doing so in a lot of countries.

I won't really vouch for you coming back, sorry dude.
Can you all stop playing fùcking detective.
The following 5 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Ozzie88, Matrix_, Spookichicken#, James_Gaff, Kierondeeuk