Fearless vs. L.IMELIGHT.
(08-14-2015, 09:25 AM)Nuka Wrote: The way I see it, Lime.Ligh.t is pretty much just the place for FL players who:
got banned
aren't liked here

Otherwise, there's no reason to switch. It is the same gamemode, the same cars, textures, maps, etc.

Well the community is better. FL has a lot of flaming (Like now) and I seen nearly no flaming at all on LL community. If I look at FL I see a dark and old hole, at LL I see a fresh start with a better future.

That's just what I think.
(08-14-2015, 09:25 AM)Nuka Wrote: The way I see it, Lime.Ligh.t is pretty much just the place for FL players who:
got banned
aren't liked here

Otherwise, there's no reason to switch. It is the same gamemode, the same cars, textures, maps, etc.
Sorry to disrupt your thought process but it isn't that simple Wink
(08-14-2015, 10:40 AM)Nexus Wrote:
got banned
aren't liked here

Sorry to disrupt your thought process but it isn't that simple Wink

It is
got banned
aren't liked here

I don't know how on earth you came up with that but that was honestly one of the most retarded things I've seen in this thread, and ric0h posted here.
got banned
aren't liked here

Your post violates the forum rules. You are trying to bypass the blocked word.

(08-14-2015, 09:44 AM)Weecow Wrote: Well the community is better. FL has a lot of flaming (Like now) and I seen nearly no flaming at all on LL community. If I look at FL I see a dark and old hole, at LL I see a fresh start with a better future.

That's just what I think.

FL only has flaming due to altercations between the two communities. The reason you don't see it on their website is because none of us went over there and started talking shit, it all sort of just happened here since they all had existing accounts. As for the last bit, it's your opinion so good on you, but I feel both communities are a fresh start with bright futures.
Thread closed, as I said earlier:

We're not here to blame, we're not trolling/bashing on your forum at all. It should be the other way around.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.