Fearless vs. L.IMELIGHT.
Why is the thread versus? Because that is what this has become. 

At first I was going to stay with FL. I enjoyed the gametime I've spent here, I had no intention on leaving. Shortly after the split of the community, there had been a few admins who decided to mess about on FL. Honestly, no big deal. Ban those very few ex-admins and move on. A few decisions shouldn't make an entire impression on a brand new community. 

The next day or two, a player or multiples decided it was necessary to spam the forums with new accounts harassing Soul. I did my best to take care of the accounts. Purge them, delete all the person information about SoulRipper.

Still continuing, players who decided to leave FL and join L2 come to the FL forums and start shit. 

I resign as admin as I don't have enough interest in either communities to be an active admin. 

I lurk around FL. Finally decided to make an account on LL today. 

See a new update for FL- An update from Red Alert that Mavis has planned to complete before his demotion. Awesome, go to see what all it includes, give my congrats and maybe get on the server to check the new update(s) out. Instead, I see yet another shitfest- One actually started by FL for once. Not a player, but SoulRipper himself. 

Now I'm sure Mavis had started on this update before his demotion. No idea if he worked on it any after he left, honestly have little interest to know. I see a post, and I quote, "The other community seems to like our updates. [Image: biggrin.gif]". I have no idea how to code, I don't care to learn. I do know something like this requires more than the 20 minutes in between posts "releasing" this new content on each community to code. To back what I'm saying up here, on the LL community website, it is about 10:30 PM. The post wood made was just under 3 hours ago (Posted 7:24 PM). The FL post was also made 3 hours ago.

Both communities had something in the works for some time obviously. 

I'm not here to talk shit about either communities, I wish them both well. FL is what I would consider a "home" for Gmod for myself. LL is now where most of my friends call home. 

What in the fucking shit happened? What happened to a peaceful split? What happened to shaking hands and going your own fucking paths? Is this what we have resorted to? Bullshitting each other? Can no one be mature about anything anymore? 

L.imelight players/admin left, leave them the f.uck alone.
L.imelight. players who left, leave FL the f.uck alone.

It's really that simple.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
[Image: WhoopsNo.gif]

seriously this is probably going to end in a flame war
The following 2 users Like Matrix_'s post:
  • MacTavish, Tandy
I feel you and this is exactly what I see happening as well. It is already horrible to see this split happen. In my opinion (can't really judge) the Onces leaving were to early setting the demands. I think they should have communicated a bit better. But guys why make it even worse by making shirty arguments?
We are not kids anymore. Although I have my support at Souls. Glad to hear you see the same as I see happening SC.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
It is very simple, although it's members from either side of the community making it worse. It's just a huge knock on effect. One player get's involved, then another does. Even though you've expressed valid points and started nothing against us, I bet this ends in huge altercations between users.

I wish both communities best of luck, and we should end this here.
(08-10-2015, 10:22 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Lime.light players/admin left, leave them the f.uck alone.

but.. but.. but.. They keep coming back Tounge

*Sees a 'goodbye' thread*, *then the next day they're back here posting*
It's like.. did you (they) leave or not?

If you make a goodbye thread, then it means that you're leaving (as you're saying 'goodbye').
If you plan on staying... then don't make a goodbye thread
~simples
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • Baskingner
(08-10-2015, 10:51 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 10:22 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Lime.light players/admin left, leave them the f.uck alone.

Posting a goodbye thread doesn't mean we give up our ability to read and contribute to the forums, I haven't even entered the servers after posting mine as I stated in mine. I do check up on FL for a few minutes each day to see the progress, or lack thereof, that has been made. In fact, the posts from those who had left on the forums was dropping off to a low until today.
The following 4 users Like Noble's post:
  • James_Gaff, Tmdirtbike, GRiiM, Dauntless
I haven't posted a goodbye thread or anything. I like to still contribute to this community in a positive way. We have already told our members to stop fucking around with FL as you all have probably done the same with yours. It doesn't stop those random people from starting shit on other servers. You guys with some rulebreaking and fake accounts. Us as well with some fake accounts, constant posts about us ripping off FL and players coming and breaking rules on Limelight in the name of FL. 4 were permed just yesterday for it. Obviously the staff teams want to move on but we cannot control the community.

As well about the updates that both came out, the truth is Mavis (along with all of the staffs input) was putting out something like the RV in the Red Alert update. We all made this a long time ago. Once Mavis was gone, Wood took over the RV project and was going to add it to the big meth update. When me moved to this new community, Wood had all but completed this update with a couple minor hitches. Now some can say its a coincidence that both servers released the RV at the same time... but who the fuck cares? Mavis was one of the people originally working on the concept, as was our dev team. No one fucking owns the rights to these things so get over it.

We have moved on, we still like to give our input on FL as players because it is where we started and I mean, we may visit it from time to time. But I never said goodbye and as a veteran I won't say goodbye. Veteran does not mean gone, it means that I left the staff team. I still have high hopes for both communities and hope FL prospers. But just as we try hard to set an example, the same has to be done here.

Truth is mature discussion and debate is needed, we can't just ignore it or people will continue to fuck about.
The following 8 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • Noble, GRiiM, Wood, Adamantite, GeorgeTheBoy, Nacreas, Dauntless, Kippsee
(08-10-2015, 10:55 PM)Noble Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 10:51 PM)RIC0H Wrote:

Posting a goodbye thread doesn't mean we give up our ability to read and contribute to the forums, I haven't even entered the servers after posting mine as I stated in mine. I do check up on FL for a few minutes each day to see the progress, or lack thereof, that has been made. In fact, the posts from those who had left on the forums was dropping off to a low until today.

This was already explained to RIC0H but it seems he either forgot or chose not to listen. Tounge

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid506149
The following 3 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Nacreas, aviator
(08-10-2015, 10:55 PM)Noble Wrote: Posting a goodbye thread doesn't mean we give up our ability to read and contribute to the forums

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1196
3. Only write a goodbye thread when you're going to leave the community forever or when you will be away for several months.

^ There is no need for people to write goodbye threads if they're planning on staying and posting.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
I don't really support either at this point, for personal reasons with the staff/owner.

(if you want to know them then read the spoiler, if not, just keep going about.)

Spoiler :
I don't support FL because A: Soul did do something that was shit. However, he has been the owner for 8 years and has worked on the server for a while before everyone else took over. B: Some members are immature and attacking limelight, (Not as bad as LL attack FL, however.) C: I just don't respect Soul in general for what he has done with donations.

I dont support LimeL.ight because A: I don't like SMF. B: They copy'd FL's gamemode, (Yes, yes, i know, they pretty much coded it, but still, it is copy-righted to FL. For proof that they did copy it, just do in console; datapacks_paths or some shit like that, it will show the gamemode name and a few other things.) C: most of their members are being bitches to FL, harassing Soul, etc.

Better not start a flame war, as this is my opinion, no need to fucking pull facts out of your asses just to attempt and prove me wrong.

(PS Crow you dont gotta put a . in fuck, fuck isn't in the filter Wink only fu.cking etc.)
The following 1 user Likes Adamantite's post:
  • SirCrow