Fearless vs. L.IMELIGHT.
(08-12-2015, 12:59 AM)Midget Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 11:34 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: What we've said multiple times is that we discussed it with Soul on TeamSpeak and he AGREED that we may use the gamemode. Also, the devs hardly "helped make some stuff" when Temar and BSOG alone are the reason why CityRP is in working order to this day.
Even if he agreed it is still blatant copy. You are not trying to make something else, you are not building a new concept. You are doing the exact same as FL has been doing with CityRP since 2008 only on a different server.

Notice I said this:
"A lot of that stuff there you have had absolutely no part of, and some things you have."

I am not implying that the dev team that has been working on cityrp, is not reason the gamemode is as it is.
And the things they have done is not just "stuff" but they would never have done those things without the people before them.

However I realise it is childish of me to argue about this any further.

You know there's a reason that they left and decided to make their own community, so what they are using CityRP? They got permission, hell they nearly created most of the things we see today. They're all RP'ers, and they wouldn't have to leave FL if it wasn't for Soul not agreeing with the demands they set (sort of understandable if I look at some), so they have all right to do the same thing, but then in a way they think is right, and / or better and a way that other players think it should be ran.
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Wood, GRiiM
poopoo
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
I guess FearLess had started with too much cargo. Some had to go. Tounge
The following 2 users Like Atom's post:
  • DVN, Haarek
Trying to bypass the word blocks will result in a ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • RaPiDzZ_
(08-13-2015, 09:21 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Trying to bypass the word blocks will result in a ban.

Censoring the name of another community seems very petty.
Everyone knows what it is and by banning the name you're probably only continuing to hurt the relationship between the two communities.
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Wood, Noble
The other community is there to blame mostly. Announcement there otherwise no value.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • ryan!, , RaPiDzZ_
(08-14-2015, 12:27 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: The other community is there to blame mostly. Announcement there otherwise no value.

^
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
This is all turning in one big episode of game of thrones.
The way I see it, Lime.Ligh.t is pretty much just the place for FL players who:
got banned
aren't liked here

Otherwise, there's no reason to switch. It is the same gamemode, the same cars, textures, maps, etc.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Why is the word "limelight" blocked? Limelight is a common word used to describe one in the spotlight:

"Limelight (also known as Drummond light or calcium light) is a type of stage lighting once used in theatres and music halls...Although it has long since been replaced by electric lighting, the term has nonetheless survived, as someone in the public eye is still said to be “in the limelight.”" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limelight

Not every instance of the word "limelight" refers to the other community, it's a well known term as described above. Instead, it autocorrects to 'another community', really man?

Edit: Can't even post the Wikipedia link... lol.
Regards,
aviator