Fearless vs. L.IMELIGHT.
Someone should make a list of big updates over the past 5+ years and who did them. Seems like a good way to see how it became what it is now. I'm neutral in this situation to be honest but it would be interesting to see how many people have contributed Smile
(08-11-2015, 11:34 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:

What we've said multiple times is that we discussed it with Soul on TeamSpeak and he AGREED that we may use the gamemode. Also, the devs hardly "helped make some stuff" when Temar and BSOG alone are the reason why CityRP is in working order to this day.
Even if he agreed it is still blatant copy. You are not trying to make something else, you are not building a new concept. You are doing the exact same as FL has been doing with CityRP since 2008 only on a different server.

Notice I said this:
"A lot of that stuff there you have had absolutely no part of, and some things you have."

I am not implying that the dev team that has been working on cityrp, is not reason the gamemode is as it is.
And the things they have done is not just "stuff" but they would never have done those things without the people before them.

However I realise it is childish of me to argue about this any further.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(08-12-2015, 12:59 AM)Midget Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 11:34 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: What we've said multiple times is that we discussed it with Soul on TeamSpeak and he AGREED that we may use the gamemode. Also, the devs hardly "helped make some stuff" when Temar and BSOG alone are the reason why CityRP is in working order to this day.
Even if he agreed it is still blatant copy. You are not trying to make something else, you are not building a new concept. You are doing the exact same as FL has been doing with CityRP since 2008 only on a different server.

Notice I said this:
"A lot of that stuff there you have had absolutely no part of, and some things you have."

I am not implying that the dev team that has been working on cityrp, is not reason the gamemode is as it is.
And the things they have done is not just "stuff" but they would never have done those things without the people before them.

However I realise it is childish of me to argue about this any further.

Mate just look how long some of the staff have been here.... Temar, Blackshadowofgod, Fultz, Faustie... etc
This may be a stupid question.. What is LL and What is "The split of the community"?
[Image: Lho5T16.gif]
Oh Nein You Didn't
I perfer calling it The Exodus
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Matrix_
Adolf, LL is the nickname of the new community. I won't share the full name of the community here as it goes against forum rules (advertising other communities), but you can ask anyone with a [L²] or [L²]:RP tag and they'll tell you, or you can just go on my Steam profile to have the link there.

As for the "split": http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63094
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-11-2015, 08:51 PM)Midget Wrote: You cannot build the last floor of a house then claim the whole house is yours, or part of it, because the fact is that house wouldn't be there without the other 100 stories.

that's one big house
The following 3 users Like HellShell's post:
  • James_Gaff, Safira, Freezak
They're both servers, I like them both, mainly, I love the meth on L2, FL was the "original" but lots of the work was put in by some people at L2, so instead of making these VS posts, seriously, think, they did have the rights to use the GM from Soul, however, FL was the "first" big CityRP server, and you will have l2 and FL fanboys, which equals lots and lots of shit on the forums
(08-11-2015, 02:17 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: The staff at LimeLight have tried to keep all abuse towards FL at a minimum and hold no anger at the community in general. 

Lol'd at this 

[Image: b9f0acd2f96044136033c8d9c30b49a2.png]
(08-12-2015, 06:17 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 02:17 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: The staff at LimeLight have tried to keep all abuse towards FL at a minimum and hold no anger at the community in general. 

Lol'd at this 

[Image: b9f0acd2f96044136033c8d9c30b49a2.png]

To be honest, this was just the act of a couple of staff members gone crazy. I really can't agree with that screenshot of the ban due to the fact the rest of the departed staff members have been humble and respectful. It's the odd members deciding to hop on the bandwagon and go a little over the top that ruin it.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Wood