Fearless vs. L.IMELIGHT.
HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH

preach it my friends.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Just so I make it clear, I'm not against anyone or either community. Both have their own "perks". I've yet to play on LL, but I'm sure it's just as great as FL with small changes.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
I agree, the arguments and bickering between both communities is quite silly and needs to stop. It's not going to resolve any issues, we all have our own opinions. FL and LL members have different opinions, however I can see the confusion with the recent updates.
It just so happens that LL's update threads are released very shortly after FL's update threads, this is why SoulRipper was very "pissed off", there is no other way of putting that. This has happened three times in a row and it has to be a very large coincidence if this is not purposeful.

At 08-06-2015, 01:41 AM, CodedBrain releases the SmartSnap fix thread. At 08-06-2015, 02:00 AM, Wood Releases the SmartSnap fix thread.
At 08-06-2015, 06:54 AM, CodedBrain releases the Character Model selection thread. At 08-06-2015, 10:36 AM, A suggestion is released for the Character Model selection, which is later on approved.
At 08-10-2015, 07:25 PM, CodedBrain releases the RV update. At 08-10-2015, 07:25 PM, Wood releases the RV update also. (Almost Exactly the same time)
(Note: I know that LL have also been working on the breaking bad update for a while.)

The same updates are happening with FL's.
(I do not despise of either communities, I just wanted to point out these really close release times. I don't want any arguments to be caused by this.)
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 3 users Like Edned's post:
  • Haarek, SoulRipper, MacTavish
I don't see why there has to be such a big discussion on the two communities. You like FL? That's great to know! You like LL? Awesome! You like both communities? Nothing wrong with that at all. What is wrong is how both communities are basically enemies now, what happened to leaving with no grudges? Why cant we all just be friends? It's a gaming community, bloody hell everyone and I mean everyone needs to grow up and stop. It is all getting out of hand. The forums don't need to be filled up with such negativity, It's not facebook so stop whining and just chill.
The following 2 users Like ShadowPurple's post:
  • Edned, Doctor Internet
^

I would appreciate if the childisch videos, memes, GIFs etc. would be removed. If they won't be removed, so be it, but it would be appreciated.

Mostly people from the other community are bashing on this forum, while there are hardly any Fearless members provoking on the other community's forum.

I hope the two communities get along well and choose the one you like best.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Edned, Adamantite, ItzMitcheey
I'll be honest I do agree, I feel like we're the ones getting the most negativity on our website from some of your members over at LL. I'm yet to see anything on your website from us creating altercations, although here it seems we have a good few people running their mouths.

It's unfortunate, because once we react to the messages it becomes a huge war. It's only certain people too majority of the time, they give both communities a bad reputation.
The following 6 users Like DVN's post:
  • ShadowPurple, SoulRipper, Edned, Falc, Haarek, ItzMitcheey
(08-11-2015, 03:32 PM)DVN Wrote: I'll be honest I do agree, I feel like we're the ones getting the most negativity on our website from some of your members over at LL. I'm yet to see anything on your website from us creating altercations, although here it seems we have a good few people running their mouths.

It's unfortunate, because once we react to the messages it becomes a huge war. It's only certain people too majority of the time, they give both communities a bad reputation.

Well even with the bit of flaming there is a lot more intelligible discussion here. LL posts made by FL members have literally been threads titled things like "LL is a Fearless copy" "Limelight sucks compared to Fearless" and shit like that.

(08-11-2015, 02:33 PM)Edned Wrote: I agree, the arguments and bickering between both communities is quite silly and needs to stop. It's not going to resolve any issues, we all have our own opinions. FL and LL members have different opinions, however I can see the confusion with the recent updates.
It just so happens that LL's update threads are released very shortly after FL's update threads, this is why SoulRipper was very "pissed off", there is no other way of putting that. This has happened three times in a row and it has to be a very large coincidence if this is not purposeful.

At 08-06-2015, 01:41 AM, CodedBrain releases the SmartSnap fix thread. At 08-06-2015, 02:00 AM, Wood Releases the SmartSnap fix thread.
At 08-06-2015, 06:54 AM, CodedBrain releases the Character Model selection thread. At 08-06-2015, 10:36 AM, A suggestion is released for the Character Model selection, which is later on approved.
At 08-10-2015, 07:25 PM, CodedBrain releases the RV update. At 08-10-2015, 07:25 PM, Wood releases the RV update also. (Almost Exactly the same time)
(Note: I know that LL have also been working on the breaking bad update for a while.)

The same updates are happening with FL's.
(I do not despise of either communities, I just wanted to point out these really close release times. I don't want any arguments to be caused by this.)

Obviously this has been stated and discussed multiple times yet you still feel this unrelenting need to bring it up. The matter is no one has rights to updates, no one is "copying" anyone. All these updates that came out have been suggestions on the Fearless forums while our staff team was here and were already approved/being worked on. But because Soul didn't pay developers and because of conflicts, this stuff did not get implemented as quick as it could have. But as soon as we moved over, our devs implemented it as soon as they could after getting servers and forums running. Call it bullshit or a coincidence, but we don't sit in a channel waiting to see what fearless does so we can try and do it first.

We don't give a shit. We just giver our players what they want and suggest. Who cares if we both have it, its literally irrelevant so you can stop bringing it up as if its some giant revelation and condemns us to eternity in FL's shadow or something.
wow ric0h can you just fuck off

please warn me, I'll take it glady I just needed to say that, pretty sure everyone agrees
The following 7 users Like HellShell's post:
  • GRiiM, Noble, Dauntless, Volimius, Greed^, Freezak, aviator
This proposal has only value when a similar thread is written on the other community's forum.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
What I think is astonishing is the fact that everyone from LL think there is NOTHING wrong with completely ripping off the gamemode. 
Even if you helped make some stuff, is it morally correct to just completely copypasta the gamemode? 

A lot of that stuff there you have had absolutely no part of, and some things you have. But why rip off the gamemode like that?

It amazes how nobody thinks about how un-ethical this is. It is such a big norm to not rip-off or "steal" code yet you break these boundaries? I just want you to know that you will never be respected coders, your work is taken from someone else.

You cannot build the last floor of a house then claim the whole house is yours, or part of it, because the fact is that house wouldn't be there without the other 100 stories.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • ShadowPurple, Edned