Fearless vs. L.IMELIGHT.
It is completely pathetic that you people keep dragging on this dispute.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It really sucks to see people who were once so dedicated and kind say such vile and harsh things about the community they once called home. Especially when the people the remarks are aimed at were considered friends. Everyone just needs to realize two things;

LL: You all have a brand new, awesome community that's beyond your average roleplay server. Go enjoy it instead of flaming us losers over here at FL Smile
Fearless Users: Stop caring about what they say, and continue to enjoy the server you play on a daily basis, and be glad those who are starting trouble are gone.

Just relax lol
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 7 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • DVN, Wood, Dauntless, Falc, Edned, Spookichicken#, ryan!
Limelight is such a bad word now.
The following 1 user Likes Smex's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
(08-11-2015, 12:37 AM)Adam James Wrote: I don't really support either at this point, for personal reasons with the staff/owner.

(if you want to know them then read the spoiler, if not, just keep going about.)

Spoiler :
I don't support FL because A: Soul did do something that was shit. However, he has been the owner for 8 years and has worked on the server for a while before everyone else took over. B: Some members are immature and attacking another community, (Not as bad as LL attack FL, however.) C: I just don't respect Soul in general for what he has done with donations.

I dont support LimeL.ight because A: I don't like SMF. B: They copy'd FL's gamemode, (Yes, yes, i know, they pretty much coded it, but still, it is copy-righted to FL. For proof that they did copy it, just do in console; datapacks_paths or some shit like that, it will show the gamemode name and a few other things.) C: most of their members are being bitches to FL, harassing Soul, etc.

Better not start a flame war, as this is my opinion, no need to freaking pull facts out of your asses just to attempt and prove me wrong.

(PS Crow you dont gotta put a . in fuck, fuck isn't in the filter Wink only fu.cking etc.)

Good points but again, this has been repeated many times. SoulRipper does not own copyright over the game mode. Nor can he ever. Neither can LL. Neither of us made the original game mode and there for cannot copyright it. Only individual assets can be copy written, most of which have not been.
The following 4 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • Adamantite, Noble, Dauntless, GRiiM
There should be no need for a 'vs.' in the title. They are two separate communities which although share the same gamemode, have very different plans.

I haven't posted a goodbye thread and stated nowhere that I was leaving the community. All my posts (for the most part) have been constructive. I don't see why voicing a negative response to an update or comment makes it out as if I'm here to cause issues. Having spent thousands of hours here and meeting many of the people I speak to on a regular basis, I have no intention of attempting to ruin a community which means a lot to me.

I have EVERY right to post a negative response to an update or comment as long as it is done in accordance with the Fearless rules. Most comments from ex-staff have been. Yet there are those same few members who attempt time and time again to use the same argument of "omg you left the community stop posting" as an attempt to silence any criticism. They are the ones who are causing the majority of arguments and anger at FL. Their attempt at being the FL forum police is making mine and many other's experience here browsing the forums unpleasant. When will they learn that people can be a part of two communities simultaneously?

The staff at LimeLight have tried to keep all abuse towards FL at a minimum and hold no anger at the community in general. We left because of one person, that's it. We've (for the most part) treated FL with respect and those who have done otherwise have been spoken to, warned, and told to stop

Tensions were lowering until today with Soul's random and unneeded comment in the RV update thread. This just added copious amounts of fuel to the flame and has now turned into a fire not even the great firefighters of EvoCity can contain.

I just want people to know the truth.

For things to be fixed, the following points need to be done:

Allow Wood and all others to post again after removing their posting rights.
Remove the censorship on 'LimeLight', it's just ridiculous.
Both communities stop bashing each other
The few members who are telling people to leave if they have resigned need to stop
Soul needs to be open on what we discussed and to stop changing the story

See how most things are with FL? We've done as much as possible to keep things from escalating and just want to progress as a community. Hell, I'm even in the wrong for commenting, so I'll stop here.
The following 6 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Noble, Nacreas, MegaOmega, GRiiM, Dauntless, Wood
(08-11-2015, 02:17 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Yet there are those same few members who attempt time and time again to use the same argument of "omg you left the community stop posting" as an attempt to silence any criticism. They are the ones who are causing the majority of arguments and anger at FL. Their attempt at being the FL forum police is making mine and many other's experience here browsing the forums unpleasant. When will they learn that people can be a part of two communities simultaneously?

I only point it out to those that made a goodbye thread (and point them to #3 of the "rules" for posting a goodbye thread), if you haven't made a goodbye thread then ofc you have every right to continue posting.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(08-11-2015, 02:17 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: -snip-

With all due respect this probably wont be done. No point still trying to make demands like you all did last time to 'fix' this current issue. Demands only make it worse.
Can we all just cut the shit? Arguing about these pointless predicaments won't solve anything.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • ItzMitcheey
The following is a dissection of issues presented in this thread by myself, and my opinions regarding them.

Limelight
People seem to think that Lime Light is a means for the staff team to spite Soulripper, when I can assure you it is not.
We wish to create a community where donations go toward the server and not a private fund. (This is not an attack on soul I am simply stating a fact)
That is all Lime Light is, it is not better than FL nor is there any ranking hierarchy of communities at all in my eyes, all I see are players who want to sit
down and enjoy a good roleplay with a community of friends.

Staff Bans
We addressed these issues in a manner we saw fit and brought them to the management team, public apologies were posted and we hope to move on, we
do not condone the actions of the staff members in question in any way and they were spoken to regarding it and have since vowed toward new waters.
This sort of attitude will not happen again at all. Personally, any time I join FL I do not minge, I simply join and see what's going on then leave, why would I
minge on a server I spent thousands of hours on to keep clean? Only to reverse my work in a Harvey Dent like fashion.

SoulRipper
I have no issues with him on a personal level (Atleast from my side from what I know) and I hope that personal relations can remain calm, I only respectively
disagree with the way he runs the donations in this community and I feel he could've made FL so much more had he just spared the money. I do not wish to
start a flame war regarding this I am simply stating my opinion. In addition to this, his disregard for the work and time FL staff put into the community upsets me.

Flaming
We're mature teenagers/adults and should act as such, no flaming is required from any thread, however all it takes is a snarky comment to light the match unfortunately.
The staff team on either community do not condone such actions and it really shouldn't happen, any flaming should be gone in the blue.

Mavis
You're an okay fella and I spoke with you on multiple occasions and you seemed chill, I have nothing personal against you either.
You coded something without permission from the full staff team and when questioned about it, lied to us and broke the trust between
the staff team and you, after a bit of discussion and lack of cooperation between the parties, it was decided that demotion was to be your
punishment, I feel the issue was handled appropriately and professionally and we wanted to move on. This caused no personal quarrel between us
and I'm glad because of that.

Me
Where do I fit into all of this? I've been playing Fearless since 2011 and have loved it since, I was promoted to a moderator position in november of
2014 and have since tried my hardest to be a devoted staff member here. I moved to Lime Light because I felt it had the possibility of being something
good, something creative and fun for all to enjoy, not to spite anyone on FL or get back at Soul.

VS
Bullshit, it's versus if you see and make it as such, but it does not have to be, co-existence is an ideal I truly believe in and I feel it'll work just perfectly
if people accept opinions of others and do not flame. I don't want trouble or drama, I dealt with shit tons on FL and I'm done with it, all I want is a nice
community to enjoy for fun.

Posting Rights
2b.) You are allowed to state your opinion about Fearless, even if it's negative. Please make sure your opinion is based on arguments and is not just spreading hate, because that will result in a warning/ban.

So long as said opinion is not flaming I see nothing wrong with LL members returning to see what's going on and stating their honest output.

RIC0H
As stated above, I have the right to post my opinion, I have no intention of starting heated arguments, I did not administrate the hell out of FL to be restricted from
giving my two cents about things.

To close, I want peace between the communities and I find it BS that so many people think of it as a 'Versus.'
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 8 users Like dig's post:
  • Noble, DVN, Dauntless, De CodeerHeer, ItzMitcheey, Falc, James_Gaff, Edned
(08-11-2015, 07:36 AM)Falcon Wrote: Can we all just cut the shit? Arguing about these pointless predicaments won't solve anything.

Agreed, we do need to stop the drama over people moving to other communities, fearless will still have active people and it gives others the chance who are positive about the community to become teacher/mod.  the people of limelight try to act mature but they most likely start the arguments.