Ban Req - [FL:RP] Shadow @Music, [FL:RP] xTC224x, NiT GriT, Omg Man, Slick Dick Rick
Names of players: (labeled with numbers for summary)
1. [FL:RP] Shadow @Music (STEAM_0:1:38395357)
2. [FL:RP] xTC224x (STEAM_0:1:40579698)
3. NiT GriT (STEAM_0:1:38408614)
4. Omg Man (STEAM_0:0:18578183)
5. Slick Dick Rick (STEAM_0:1:20172719)
6. [FL:RP] Prune (STEAM_0:1:28355778)
7. Kalin| 100 lat 4chan (STEAM_0:1:18941307)

(SteamIDs after name)

Time in GMT: 5:30 a.m. - 6:00 a.m.

Summary: I walked in front of a open doorway and I saw someone get prop killed. I began recording with xfire. Most of the people shown above were using props to kill people in the streets.

Video 1 shows the people labeled 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 prop killing; and shows person 4 stomping on the president as he was tranquilized.
Video 2 shows more prop killing and person 4 shooting the president while they were tranquilized.
Video 3 shows players 1, 3, and 5 taking revenge (meta + rdming) on all rebels for player 4's actions in Video 2 (player 1 was the president that was rdmed).

Note: badbie (STEAM_0:0:24730820) watched the killing spree as SS and didn't take any action.

Evidence:

Video 1: http://www.xfire.com/video/4e85b0/
Video 2: http://www.xfire.com/video/4e85c9/
Video 3: http://www.xfire.com/video/4e85e7/ (sorry I am near death in this video)

I am Disappoint at all the failing and non RPing going on here
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Hello,

In video 1, it shows me hitting a firetruck and 1 person. The prop wasn't mine tho and everyone was messing with it. I am sorry for this.
In video 2, I was the victim(twice) as president, but the other time hasn't been shown, i got tranq'd and shot upon twice as you can see.
I was so deeply angry cause they rdm'd me twice in being both 1 min as a president, so without a reason at all, I know I shouldn't of.

This is the first time I done something like this in my whole 370 hours of FL.

I am sorry for all my actions.

Greets, Shadow
I'm very disappoint with some names i see in this thread.
(10-05-2011, 02:28 PM)Shadow Wrote: Hello,

In video 1, it shows me hitting a firetruck and 1 person. The prop wasn't mine tho and everyone was messing with it. I am sorry for this.
In video 2, I was the victim(twice) as president, but the other time hasn't been shown, i got tranq'd and shot upon twice as you can see.
I was so deeply angry cause they rdm'd me twice in being both 1 min as a president, so without a reason at all, I know I shouldn't of.

This is the first time I done something like this in my whole 370 hours of FL.

I am sorry for all my actions.

Greets, Shadow

It shows you being a victim at the end of video 1 and at the end of video 2. The two times you are referring to are both there. Omg Man was the culprit each time.

I don't wanna seem deceptive by putting this post up. I wish I had never seen these things.. What was going through my head was "wow these guys must be getting ready to quit so they are blatantly breaking rules." You shouldn't break the rules, but especially if the rules you are breaking stop RP... I don't think you guys are bad rpers though or anything, I've seen you guys around a lot and usually you are good at RP.
Yes indeed, I regret badly what I have done. The most retarded thing I have ever done in my life
but I was just so frustrated and lost my temper in the end because they kept rdming me.

The person I killed and hitting the firetruck and laughing with it is my fault. I am very sorry for this.

I will face the consequences that will be laid upon me for my actions in this matter.
I hope you can take it in account what I have said here.

Also one more thing, I am the only person actually trying to apologize for this, I don't see the rest.

Greets, Shadow.
Around the time this happened no one was even rping which is a shame, but i know all the stuff that happened didn't help the situation.. Im not going to lie it was fun and everyone else involved would agree, but i will atleast apoligize. Im sorry for this massive prop kill fest.. and I know that a lot of it is my fault because it was my prop, but its original intentions were never to do something like this, someone found out if you grabbed that part of the cross you could do this thanks to it being welded. I know that doesnt make it any better as i could have just deleted it. Regardless of what happens here you won't see those kind of actions from me anymore. I just want to RP properly from now on, this was all pretty stupid of us.

I dont blame you for any consequences you put forth on us because there really is NO excuse for all of this whatsoever. But you can expect to NEVER see this kind of actions and blatant rule breaking ever again from me. I know atleast me and Shadow wish we could take it all back but whats done is done and we respect whatever consequences we get.
I really can't decide what punishments should be made in this case. Especially not when it seem's like you guys do know what you have done.

I'll let some other admin decide it. But I think it's important that you apologized for what you had done..
I’m not going to lie, i did kill the president while he was tranquilized, but i didn’t tranquilized him, i don’t know who did. I've only got about a day (24 hours) logged into that server and just this morning i was able to craft darts for the tranquilizer.
Also I also truly thought gangs could kill the president on site, because when i was president, i would step outside and a black market dealer would try to take my head off with a sniper (not saying that black market dealers are able to kill the president on site).
As you can see in the video i killed him as a rebel, and not as any other job, that is because i thought i could kill him as a rebel without any other reason than him being the president. It’s not like I took the president job slot after i killed him but if i would have known better i probably wouldn’t have killed him in the first place.
I know realize my mistake and now apologize for it.
(10-05-2011, 11:01 PM)Omg Man Wrote: As you can see in the video i killed him as a rebel, and not as any other job, that is because i thought i could kill him as a rebel without any other reason than him being the president. It’s not like I took the president job slot after i killed him but if i would have known better i probably wouldn’t have killed him in the first place.

You stomped on his body at the end of video 1 as BMD.