RV van, and vehicle command update
(08-10-2015, 09:30 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 09:16 PM)Mr.UnionSniper Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 09:11 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:54 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:33 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: And pls stop messing around with Inspect Element, that is getting old now.

AHAHAHAHAHHA. If you're being serious, then I think I've just lost all hope in your coding abilities. Also, your ESP looked a lot like a piece of code I'd seen before. Was the aimbot also your work? Cause' all of it was clearly copied and pasted.

Luckily youre gone so you dont need to worry about it. Come to think of it, why are you so worried about a coder from another community?

Mavis has more then proven that he is a good coder, making fun of him only makes you look silly with comments like that.
Well when one community starts ripping up another (FL to another community) we care. None of this gives anyone the right to destroy the other. And the facts need to be heard, this stuff cant be lied about anymore.

Because that community didnt copy anything from FL?
Most of the code is owned by people who went to the other community.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

It's a shame to see that the community-owner on FL (Soul) is causing more drama.

It's one thing to update your servers with what we are also adding, but it's a completely 'nother thing to claim that we've copied FL; especially when there's enough evidence to prove that it's the other way around. The evidence has already been posted here though.
It's disappointing to see such childish and incorrect remarks made by you though, Soul; not that I'm really surprised.

So much for having both of the communities co-existing in peace when Soul himself is causing drama and spreading bullshit. GG.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Second try to close it.

Firetruck was here earlier, same for model skin selector. RV is debatable although it was Mavis project months ago.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The beds have been added too, thanks Mavis Smile A custom door is made too, so you can really lock it and other people won't be able to enter.

Expect it soon on the server, when it crashes.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
RV van is live. With working beds at the back and seats at usual places. You can unlock the cabin apart from the driverseat (apart door). Exitpositions are going to be added soon.
RV has now it's exit positions, and now you can get in the seats if you are standing in the vehicle. Same applies for driver seat, tho the vehicle itself needs to be unlocked then. To make sure nobody can enter your RV, you can lock the cabin door on your RV.