RV van, and vehicle command update
(08-10-2015, 09:11 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:54 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:33 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:22 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:17 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: - Snip -
-snip-
And pls stop messing around with Inspect Element, that is getting old now.

AHAHAHAHAHHA. If you're being serious, then I think I've just lost all hope in your coding abilities. Also, your ESP looked a lot like a piece of code I'd seen before. Was the aimbot also your work? Cause' all of it was clearly copied and pasted.

Luckily youre gone so you dont need to worry about it. Come to think of it, why are you so worried about a coder from another community?

Mavis has more then proven that he is a good coder, making fun of him only makes you look silly with comments like that.
Well when one community starts ripping up another (FL to L2) we care. None of this gives anyone the right to destroy the other. And the facts need to be heard, this stuff cant be lied about anymore.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

The following 1 user Likes Mr.UnionSniper's post:
  • James_Gaff
From updates to a sandstorm.
Ex-Server Teacher
Alright guys! Hey, let me introduce you to the "Coding with Mavis class" here today, and WE will learn how to code Lua. SO, we want to create a condition check for who can use this "Luapad". And guys, let us just do the Mavis way, right?

Code:
local function CanUseLuapad(ply)
if(!ply:IsDeveloperOnly()) then return false end
if(ply:IsDeveloperOnly() and !ply:IsDeveloper() and FLServer != "beta") then return false end
return true
end

So yeah, this is the right way to do it, as you can see. Obviously, the first check is 100% necessary for the job. Secondly, we have this super totally not strange check to see if we are developer or not, and it is not beta server... Something.
It is ALMOST like as he has not heard of the "or" operator in Lua. You know, the thing that even the most bad coders knows about.

So hey, let me tell you how you can write this properly, without his so-called "coding experience", because that code there Mavis? That's horribly made, and it proves that you do not know a fucking thing about coding Lua.

Anyways. How would someone who is not completely idiot at Lua code this? Watch.

Code:
return ply:IsDeveloper() || ply:IsDeveloperOnly() and FLServer == "beta")
end

That simple, right? Remember Mavis, this is a boolean. We have to return what we are checking, not return false until we get to the "true" part. But yeah, keep your head high, because you obviously have no idea about what you are doing.
The following 2 users Like Capital's post:
  • Voluptious, Wood
@Mavis inb4 AdminAssist yours?
Could we just please be friendly to each other?? instead of hating the other community?? we were together from years now we are hating each other?? Lets just be peaceful with the other community and the other community be peaceful with us!

Anyway keep up the good work.
The following 2 users Like Ø̲v̲ᴇ̲ʀ_[̲̅Z]'s post:
  • De CodeerHeer, Wood
(08-10-2015, 09:16 PM)Sir Bradley Wrote: From updates to a sandstorm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg7ZrQKExIo
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 6 users Like Pinky's post:
  • Bradley, Zecon, De CodeerHeer, Noble, Baskingner, James_Gaff
(08-10-2015, 09:19 PM)Capital Wrote: Alright guys! Hey, let me introduce you to the "Coding with Mavis class" here today, and WE will learn how to code Lua. SO, we want to create a condition check for who can use this "Luapad". And guys, let us just do the Mavis way, right?

Code:
if(!ply:IsDeveloperOnly()) then return false end
if(ply:IsDeveloperOnly() and !ply:IsDeveloper() and FLServer != "beta") then return false end
return true
end

So yeah, this is the right way to do it, as you can see. Obviously, the first check is 100% necessary for the job. Secondly, we have this super totally not strange check to see if we are developer or not, and it is not beta server... Something.
It is ALMOST like as he has not heard of the "or" operator in Lua. You know, the thing that even the most bad coders knows about.

So hey, let me tell you how you can write this properly, without his so-called "coding experience", because that code there Mavis? That's horribly made, and it proves that you do not know a freaking thing about coding Lua.

Anyways. How would someone who is not completely idiot at Lua code this? Watch.

Code:
return ply:IsDeveloper() || ply:IsDeveloperOnly() and FLServer == "beta")
end

That simple, right? Remember Mavis, this is a boolean. We have to return what we are checking, not return false until we get to the "true" part. But yeah, keep your head high, because you obviously have no idea about what you are doing.

Nice tut, copied from what site? Also I did not even make that check. Funny. And remember, everyone codes in his own style, and that is obviously not mine lol.

Know what? Let's stop talking about my coding skills after FutureRP is released, as I fixed most of the bugs which appeared to be in cityrp when I got promoted as developer. If you're jealous please be silent and don't bitch on the forums. I'm done with it.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Capital
(08-10-2015, 09:16 PM)Mr.UnionSniper Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 09:11 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:54 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:33 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:22 PM)Blurr Wrote: -snip-
And pls stop messing around with Inspect Element, that is getting old now.

AHAHAHAHAHHA. If you're being serious, then I think I've just lost all hope in your coding abilities. Also, your ESP looked a lot like a piece of code I'd seen before. Was the aimbot also your work? Cause' all of it was clearly copied and pasted.

Luckily youre gone so you dont need to worry about it. Come to think of it, why are you so worried about a coder from another community?

Mavis has more then proven that he is a good coder, making fun of him only makes you look silly with comments like that.
Well when one community starts ripping up another (FL to another community) we care. None of this gives anyone the right to destroy the other. And the facts need to be heard, this stuff cant be lied about anymore.

Because that community didnt copy anything from FL?
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Voluptious, De CodeerHeer
Oh boy, the war is on!
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Falc, Bradley
Is any thread in this section of the forum safe from a absolute shit storm kicking off?
I think not.
The following 1 user Likes TimzzElitezz's post:
  • James_Gaff