Ban Req - EliteEnderman
Thread Title: "Ban Req - Playername(s)"

Name of player: EliteEnderman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25946562

Time in GMT: ~5:00 a.m. GMT

Summary: EliteEnderman attempted to run over the president as Doctor, but when that attempt failed he drove off. SS began to fire at his car and he was killed. Right after he re-spawned he ran back into his car and drove off. Not sure how strict NLR is on this server, but he broke it.

Evidence: http://www.xfire.com/video/4e856e/
http://www.xfire.com/video/4e857c/ <- Adding this... he killed the president and gave his reasoning through voice chat. Not sure if what he said could be considered a valid RP reason to kill the president.
I was the president, it was Elite, he randomly tranqed me so my cops were after him, and then he decided to go doctor, raid the nexus as doctor and try to RDM me. That and his prop block/push/kill.
An angry man steals the bread, the patient man grows the bread,
the smart man buys the bread and the retarded man buys the butter.
Im not gunna lie, i did nlr, and i have no good reason, i didint cdm tho, when i drove off, i understand ill probably get banned, ( i hope not i donated over 25 dollars today, but if i do i hope its only temp, but im sorry its only my second day, and i obviously need to read the rules better , as this is my first rp. sorry
(10-05-2011, 06:13 AM)AyenTanth Wrote: I was the president, it was Elite, he randomly tranqed me so my cops were after him, and then he decided to go doctor, raid the nexus as doctor and try to RDM me. That and his prop block/push/kill.

bullshit, i didint do any prop pushing and i was not docter, when i killed you, ask omg man who was the next prez and anyone else, i did not fucking prop push or anything, i was rebel when i killed you, i will not be admitting to that one, because that is bs

Ok the NLR he broke so that's a day but for the reason, ehhh I don't know if that's good or bad reason.

Also why is your In game name [FL]MrChilledSnow

First of off In game names are First and a Last. And Second ONLY Fearless Staff may have [FL] in names. Member's may only put [FL:RP]
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(10-05-2011, 07:18 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Ok the NLR he broke so that's a day but for the reason, ehhh I don't know if that's good or bad reason.

Also why is your In game name [FL]MrChilledSnow

First of off In game names are First and a Last. And Second ONLY Fearless Staff may have [FL] in names. Member's may only put [FL:RP]

oh well i donated yesterday and i thought once we did that we got to put the tag on our name, but ill fix it wonce im not ban, but pinky am i getting bannd? :8{ and when will it be issued if so,

btw im very sorry
Well i hope befgore you get me a ban or whatever the circumstances are,

you will check with someof the other admins on the server, because yes, i f-d up, but i read the rules thoruly, and i have been rping way better, i got a rp point today, for doing so good , i spent over 1 1/2 hour rping a gear monkey auto toonup car shop and i havent done anything bad today,

i realy hope you will give me a second chance, on this, because i have read the ruls now, and i can promise that this will not happen again.

EVER
Well I can only really ban for the NLR since im not too sure on the reason

So only a day

closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]