Theo's Goodbye
Theo <3. While what you did was uncalled for, it's over now. Keep that voice intact!
(08-03-2015, 10:04 AM)EthanArcher Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:52 AM)[FL:RP] Tzimanious Wrote: It's funny that YOU told us not to minge when we were all talking in TS because we'll make a bad name about the new community.

Few days later and you get banned for what you've said to all of us (Because the problem was the "low" players that would have a big chance of minging as a "revenge")
As it seemed the "low" players didn't do shit, unlike you.

This whole minging makes me doubt about the new another community staff...

Wow. Theo takes the time to write a sincere apology thread, and all you can do is act like an ass. You didn't have to comment on the thread, Theo apologised for what he did in a very serious manner. So of course you needed to say something against it.

'New another community staff'
Don't judge one staff's actions on the rest of the team, You don't like the new community? Don't join it. Have fun with FL.

love you forever theo

2 things. 

Just because he wrote an apology doesn't mean that what he has done vanishes. 
I don't really care about what he did, it was really funny and ironic that he did the exact things that he told us not to do. I know he apologised in a serious manner and I'm sure he regret what he did. I don't/won't hold a "grudge" against him (even though, I don't think he/anyone cares) he's sorry and that's completely okay (at least with me). THAT does not change the fact the HE was the one who told us not to minge and HE was the one who did the biggest minge in history of FL. (I know that someone else told us not to minge too and he was not alone but I think you catch my drift)

Such inresponsibility and attitude really makes me doubt about SOME of the new staff. He understood his apologized for his mistake but that doesn't mean he won't do something similar in the future. Even if he won't minge, this kind of behavior is not really good for a new staff. 

As for the "new another community staff" (I did a typo there) , of course I don't mean the whole team and yeah, I didn't really clarify that but neither said the whole team. Those who did the minging ARE staff of the new community. So that includes them.
The following 1 user Likes Tzimanious's post:
  • Matrix_
Cya Theo

I'm not going to act like I know you, but I've seen you enough times around the server to categorize you as one of the sane players of this community and then I see that you "destroyed the server."

gl;hf in life dude.
You know Theo I don't think its fair that I don't say something here since I've known you for many years. I know we had a steam chat, but I can't let people just walk all over you here.

Listen, Theo did his job as a Moderator. He was a damn great one too. I will admit, I am disappointed both as a friend and A Super Admin but that doesn't give me the right to bad mouth his good bye. When he was a moderator I saw him act kindly and greatly to the players on the server and for some of you, you got punished. Some learned and moved on. Theo was punished and that is the end of the story there. We are all players and we all get punished for our wrong doings. I am not promoting and or defending his actions, but there is no reason to create a vileness within this Goodbye.

Theo you were apart of the original group that helped SAA recover and grow. We were in multiple clans that failed together, yet we never let that divide us. For the past 3-4 years we've known each other, we've seen a lot. We've seen clans fall and crumble, we've seen the rise of people who were power hungry within the Community. Theo despite me being disappointed in your actions, I want you to know that mainly its because I never get to see you on the servers again. Someone who was as dedicated and loyal as you, is truly heart breaking to lose from the Agency. Since you know how much I care for each and every member. I could not believe that we finally had to say our good byes to each other. I have seen you defend the Agency and treat everyone as a family. I know how big of a heart you can have and of course we've all seen each others bad side, but that way we never had to fake anything. The Agency of course had its ups and downs, but that never stopped the little community inside from prospering. Despite having to part ways Theo, I will never forget what you've done for the Agency. Whether it was simply sitting idle waiting for the next move or the dedication you had put into aiding the Agency, I thank you. Since I do not forget any of my Agents. Never. It truly is heart breaking to see us part ways, but maybe one day we will see each other again.

So Long Theo May you find what you were truly looking for one day.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • ryan!
Going to call it now, you've only done this so that it looks like you're sorry for what you did and so that it might be easier for you to get unbanned in the future and you regret doing it now.

Other than that, good luck.