UBR: Waterloo
Your name: Waterloo

Your ban ID: 64412

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: Team Killing

Involved:Fangz and Cate

Why we should unban you: First of all, I didn't even mean to kill him, I was in a dark area of evocity, at night. We were doing prison break RP, so we needed someone to get arrested. Cate was the one being arrested, except that he hadn't done anything. Suddenly the 2 police officers took out their guns for no apparent reason, as they weren't anywhere near us, we decided to come to his rescue. I took out my shotgun and started shooting at the officers. Everybody was moving so quickly and I couldn't differenciate the players. I shot, but since cate was on low health, it killed him. Cate saw that it was by accident, he will be able to testify.

Suarez is pissed at me in IRL, which is clearly why he has been blacklisting and banning me a ton recently. I think his IRL relations with people are clouding his judgement, and that he should take more time to hear people out before banning. What he's doing currently is just banning people without any talking whatsoever apart from like "Hey, you're getting banned man!".
I do believe he should be unbanned. Rather than TPing me to explain what had happen he just banned Waterloo within 2 minutes of TPing to him. I also sent an "@" request for him to tp me, yet he did not respond. And I was in TS with Waterloo at the time so I would've known that he did not mean to shoot me. He did land 2 shots on the police before I ran infront of him. That's all I'm involved in, I do not have any opinion of Suarez's handling of anything other than this ban being a little bit hurried.
I second what Waterloo is saying, me and Cate were involved in the RP and we were trying to stop cops from random searching/arresting Cate, but as soon as Waterloo ACCIDENTALLY shot Cate, Suarez pulled him away and banned him without letting him or US explain what happened.

I don't disrespect Suarez or any other mods/admins but it does seem like there is something between them that is clouding his judgement
Hello Waterloo,

First off I suggest you stop lieing in an UBR. You said "in a dark area of evocity, at night." It was the day time, and you know it.

Secondly, I heard shotgun sounds, went over to investigate and could quite clearly see you shooting |FTG| Sgt. Cate. It was an obvious team kill.

Thirdly, I do not ban from IRL judgements, if anyone is "pissed" at anyone it would be you at me.

Here is my evidence for this:

[Image: e54a1fc870d943d0343c27374e34dde9.png]

Not to mention the fact of your latest Steam names:

[Image: 36ba6f1581654d635ec392c430828317.png]

You quite clearly have something against me. I banned you for a legitimate reason. You seem to think that you can break the rules and not be punished.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-09-2015, 01:31 PM)Suarez Wrote: Hello Waterloo,

First off I suggest you stop lieing in an UBR. You said "in a dark area of evocity, at night." It was the day time, and you know it.

Secondly, I heard shotgun sounds, went over to investigate and could quite clearly see you shooting |FTG| Sgt. Cate. It was an obvious team kill.

Firstly, Either way it was still dark and hard to make out the difference for police and rebel, even for me and cate

And secondly, Just because you hear shotgun sounds does not mean that it was purposely a team kill, he shot at the police officers first and Cate accidentally ran infront, and he admitted this to us.

Proof:

[Image: 8s4nU2p.png]
(08-09-2015, 01:31 PM)Suarez Wrote: Hello Waterloo,

Thirdly, I do not ban from IRL judgements, if anyone is "pissed" at anyone it would be you at me.

Here is my evidence for this:

[Image: e54a1fc870d943d0343c27374e34dde9.png]

Not to mention the fact of your latest Steam names:

[Image: 36ba6f1581654d635ec392c430828317.png]

You quite clearly have something against me. I banned you for a legitimate reason. You seem to think that you can break the rules and not be punished.

Fearless Moderation Team
posted too early
This is exactly what I was saying, thank you Suarez. You're pissed at me because I started a "rebellion" against you. After you and that super-admin of yours forced me to change my name, I got rid of it.
The latest steam names that I've been using do not have anything to do with this ban other than adding fuel to the fire, and you giving me another forum warning for opposing myself to you. Now please don't bring that up, it has been sorted out and talked about with the admins. 
Moving on to the messages. We can clearly see that you are pissed at me, as you are not even bothering to answer me, even in normal messages.

Please don't forum warn me as you do usually when I post anything that has something to do with you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
When ppl make unban requests even when they clearly broke rules

[Image: post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif]
I see no reason for your ban to be lifted.

Fearless Moderation Team
(08-09-2015, 01:48 PM)Stitch Wrote: When ppl make unban requests even when they clearly broke rules

[Image: post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif]

Not involved, warned - Suarez.