My password has been changed
Mine's also been taken...

Soul, you have thousands of users and a dedication to their security.

This needs to be fixed ASAP, as I'm not comfortable to be on a forum where my data is possibly not secured.
It's not even proven that there is anything wrong with the forum at all. It's most likely a cookie issue/db bug caused by the website server switch. That means you can't login, but that doesn't mean someone else changed your password. Seems like a nice strike from our 'friends from the other community' again.

It never hurts to change your password, if you don't feel comfortable with it. The forum is simply running MyBB 1.8.5 and has no custom files regarding registration or user management.

I can provide to those who want it an IP log of their account. Send me a PM about it.

You should simply press forgot password and it will send you a new one.

PS. Wood suspended for posting in Announcement as non-staff member, LivKX for excessive language.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Either you guys are being lazy. Or you guys are just taking the piss... On the forums I already found 2 threads recent with the same problem sort of. (Mybb forum)
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
This has been posted on behalf of Enzyme.

[Image: 28f183b334464c6662840dcb517a24d7.png]
(08-08-2015, 06:35 PM)Demonic Wrote: Either you guys are being lazy. Or you guys are just taking the piss... On the forums I already found 2 threads recent with the same problem sort of. (Mybb forum)

Please can you link them here so I can take a read myself?

"Seems like a nice strike from our 'friends from the other community' again"

Soul, please man. It's not about that. It's happening to people who aren't part of that community. Sure, I've made posts there, but I wouldn't regard myself as a major affiliate with them. I'm genuinely concerned about MY own credentials on this website.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • GRiiM
(08-08-2015, 06:35 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Seems like a nice strike from our 'friends from the other community' again.

It never hurts to change your password, if you don't feel comfortable with it.

These two points I'd like to address.

The only reason is you "friends from another community" is because it seems we're the only ones affected by this "data loss" or whatever you're claiming it to be. That was a really unneeded comment and you as the FL security officer should be taking a greater role in sorting these issues out.

The second thing I'd like to address. Changing password isn't really viable. Most people use the same password, with a slight variant, for near all accounts. I'm not changing to a whole new set of passwords because there is an issue with your forums. It's simply not an option.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • GRiiM
Mostly the password reset message will be located in the Spam folder of your e-mail account.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
This is weird, I've never had a password reset go to the spam folder...I'll take a look however and see
I dont seem to have this problem? Ive logged in a few times and it works like a charm,do you guys use a custom password or the one you get on reset password? Im using the one i got when i reset my password
I was also unable to login cause my password was broken, and this happened before all this discussion came up. I can confirm that this is a mybb bug.