UBR - Ducky
This is on behalf of Ducky

Your name: Ducky

Your ban ID: 63972 and 63970

Banned by: [FL] Pinky

Reason: Major propspam and attempting to crash server

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you: Well, the day the staff resigned, the servers became chaotic. People where going S.W.A.T just to Mass RDM, people were spawning their cars and CDMing tons of people and of course, me included, were prop-spamming. I knew it was a bad idea, and I knew that what I was doing was wrong, but as much as it was wrong (and I admit to that) I was the only one banned for it, by a retired admin I must add, which made me rather confused.

Now as much as I know that I prop-spammed, it is lies that I attempted to crash the server. Because that is just stupid, lies and down right disrespectful to me as I would never do such an awful act to the server I love.

Now the reason I was permanently banned and not a week/month ban was because I had 11 bans on my record. And since the recent update of the removal of old bans, I only have 3. One ban for FailRP, and the 2 Permanent bans for prop-spamming and supposedly attempting to crash the server. The only reason I was permanently banned was because I was on 11 bans on my old record and was on my last chance but due to recent updates, I have been permanently banned because of 1 initial ban.

Just to sum things up, I would love to be unbanned from your server, or at least a lowered ban, because I feel as if I was banned for reasons which weren't perm-ban worthy as one of them was false and the other was before the Update of the removal. If you decide to deny the request, I will understand because although in the past I was a minge, I'm trying now to up my game and be a respectful community member.

Thanks for taking a look,
Ducky
Bump - requested
Bumpedy bump bump bump
Case under review. I'll see about looking back.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I finally got access to my account, thank you Grub for looking back.
me included, were prop-spamming.

Why should you be unbanned then? Youre supposed to care for our servers even when everyone is doing wrong.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I was an idiot that day, the day the admins left. It was chaos. I knew what I was doing was wrong and stupid, and I admit it, but attempting to crash server? I will never admit to it. Now I know you've heard this all before the "Oh I have changed" and "Oh I didnt do that", so I'm not going to say that, but what I am going to ask is if you give me another chance. I know I probably don't deserve it ( Your opinion ) but I am asking if you would be so kind to trust me and unban me. I will try my hardest to say out of trouble, and not to break rules.

FL means to much to me for me to not fight for an unban, and if I don't get unbanned I will understand your decision.
Denied.

The saying goes "If you jumped off a bridge, would you do the same?" You are found guilty and your appeal has been denied.