Ban Request on ["Gmod.biZ] Fanta_King
Fanta_king , We don't want any usage of "n" words on our servers. A month ban i say but i will wait the decisions of other admins.
(10-04-2011, 05:38 PM)Spechvarry Wrote: Fanta_king , We don't want any usage of "n" words on our servers. A month ban i say but i will wait the decisions of other admins.

I didn't meant the word in any offensive way against black people. And im sorry that i said the "n" word, and i have nothing against black people.
And i would like to apologize to anyone who i may have hurt/offended by saying it.
We don't care the "N" word is not allowed on the server. Not if you say it in a harmful way or if your greeting someone like

"Whats up my N*****"

It's just not allowed.

And yes a month sounds nice

Also I wouldn't really do the ban because Toast didn't put the ban request in the right format but I'll let it slide this once since the "N" word was used.

AND maybe a small ban for Toast cause from the looks of it hes on a Rooftop....Unless you can get there from a building then hes ok.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(10-04-2011, 09:15 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: We don't care the "N" word is not allowed on the server. Not if you say it in a harmful way or if your greeting someone like

"Whats up my N*****"

It's just not allowed.

And yes a month sounds nice

Also I wouldn't really do the ban because Toast didn't put the ban request in the right format but I'll let it slide this once since the "N" word was used.

AND maybe a small ban for Toast cause from the looks of it hes on a Rooftop....Unless you can get there from a building then hes ok.
There is a balcony you can walk on which leads you there...

Fanta_King , You seem to be sorry about it so i will ban you for 2 weeks instead of 4. Approved.