Ban Request on ["Gmod.biZ] Fanta_King
So, One day I was playing Normally and everything until Fanta_King says this: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlazyToast/...tab=public Soo... Yeah... Ill let you decide what to do...

-BlazyToast
u cant just take a sentece out of the meaning. u asked him a thing about his gang, u asked if it wasnt racist and he answered u with that sentence and u was like "u getting perma ban for saying that >.<" that sentence is just taken out of the conversation. and if it was so wrong to aswer ur question im sure he is sorry that u didt get it right.
Aha its funny because i was just saying that my gang name wasent racist, and say'd that calling it that would be racist.
Hey, Dingo... You also said "Why dont you come and discuss those rules you Nerd?" So, Yeah...
no i said smth in that style. i didt say that sentence u typed there
Want a picture?
i got a foto model inside of me, i know im pretty!
Im gonna be like a ninja and dissapear now. """" I LIEK TURTLES """
(10-04-2011, 04:30 PM)BlazyToast Wrote: Hey, Dingo... You also said "Why dont you come and discuss those rules you Nerd?" So, Yeah...

How is that even racist?
.... :O
(10-04-2011, 04:29 PM)Fanta_King Wrote: Aha its funny because i was just saying that my gang name wasent racist, and say'd that calling it that would be racist.
I agree with Fanta_king And Dingo! That the sentence was taken out of the conversation and it was not racist or anyhow ment racist