WorldWideCoffee Promoted to Moderator!
Hello Community!

After studying and researching this wonderous player, the decision had been concluded that our old friend WorldWideCoffee should come back! He has the

serious mentality and determination needed to aide FL in his ongoing journey! This player has been here for years, never leaving the Fearless Community. The player 

described above has shown what it means to be a caring, joyous, and able minded person. I give a warm welcome to WorldWideCoffee as your new 

MODERATOR! 

We have high expectations for you WorldWideCoffee, don't let us down!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 14 users Like Grub's post:
  • Grunt, Edned, Leon Jenkins, Nexus, Matrix_, SoulRipper, ousmN, Mist, Nacreas, EthanArcher, GeorgeTheBoy, MasterNoda, ryan!, Dubwub
Welcome back to the team Coffee! It's nice to see you return!
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Lol Are you being serious Grub? You're sinking the ship
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, Brax
Welcome back to the team!
(08-08-2015, 07:05 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Lol Are you being serious Grub? You're sinking the ship

"They all say Fearless is a sinking ship, but we just left them at the Dock and we're merely going over the horizon."

If you don't have anything good to say about WorldWideCoffee then do not say it all. This is either to praise, say congratulations, or to be ignored since you obviously do not approve. However I am not here to please you. Any forms of disrespect toward our new staff member will be dealt with accordingly. 
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 5 users Like Grub's post:
  • DVN, Grunt, MacTavish, Matrix_, Stitch
Congratulations Coffee, best of luck in your new role, although I'm sure you'll do fine!
Gratz!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The man, the legend, has returned!

Congratulations coof.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nexus
WorldWideCosta approves of this.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 2 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • PythonPlays, Nexus