[DELAYED] Police Academy RP
(05-21-2016, 02:15 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: When will the Password be announced? Really looking forward to this! Smile

Hello,

The password will be announced once the Event Server is up and running, which should be within the hour.

Sincerely,
Reebs
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hurry up! Get your applications in now. Don't wait till the last minute, it's almost here!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=456227892
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Has the event been moved?
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, we're rescheduling this again. At this time, we don't know what the new date is. This rescheduling was due to a lack of communication between event hosts and the Super Administrating Team. I apologize again for this inconvenience and we will get a new date confirmed as soon as possible.

Please note that rescheduling this event again was the last thing we wanted to do, but unfortunately there was no alternative.

Sincerely,
Reebs
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Zambie, Merle
Has there been a Date set for this Event?
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
(05-28-2016, 07:14 PM)Darkside Wrote: Has there been a Date set for this Event?

At this time, we are still trying to get in touch with a Supervising Administrator for the event server.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Is this still going to happen?
I can wait but I just felt like I need someone to confirm it.
If it is still going on... I have been to a police academy, I know exactly how it goes down. I'll be happy to be a STAFF Officer/ Instructor. PM me for details whoever will be hosting this event.
(06-01-2016, 04:55 AM)Ceddybu Wrote: Is this still going to happen?
I can wait but I just felt like I need someone to confirm it.

(06-01-2016, 05:35 AM)Chase Wrote: If it is still going on... I have been to a police academy, I know exactly how it goes down. I'll be happy to be a STAFF Officer/ Instructor. PM me for details whoever will be hosting this event.

We have all intentions of this event taking place. I am still trying to get in contact with a Supervisong Administrator for the Event Server.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Reebs
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Is it canceled?