[DELAYED] Police Academy RP
[Image: 2016-04-22%2B-%2B1]
Earlier this year, the newly elected Mayor decided to change the hiring practices of the city's Police Force. No longer would height, weight, gender, education, or physical strength be a factor in being trained by the staff at the Police Academy. Hundreds of people who never even dreamed of being Police Officers signed up immediately. Naturally, the Police completely freaked. Due to budget cuts in the city, the Police force is using Blacklake High School as their academy while School is out of session. Now is YOUR chance. Sign up now! Be trained by the best of the best. Even if you don't make it to the Police Force, it should still be a great experience for you!

What is the Police Academy? Is it right for me?
The Police Academy is a wonderful place. It is where boys turn into men, and where men turn into exceptional upholders of the law. However, it is a lot of work and a lot of PT (Physical Training). So if running, Push-ups, Sit-ups, exams, etc. aren't for you, then we do not suggest signing up.

Our Staff
Academy Director (President): (1/1)
Jack "Reebs" Mondays ([FL:M] Reebs)

Assistant to the Academy Director (Vice President): (1/1)
Jonathan "mint" Macira ([FL:RP] mintblackbeard)

Senior Drill Instructor (Police Sergeant): (2/2)
Sergeant William Waite ([FL:RP] Zambie)
Sergeant Michael "Merle" Wells ([FL:RP] Merle)

Drill Instructor (Police Officer): (4/4)
Officer Nick "Random" Olsen ([FL:RP] Random)
Officer Carly Porter ([FL:RP] Ratatoskr)
Officer John Camorro ([FL:RP] Eclpize)
Officer Dirk "Generation" Camorro ([FL:M] Generation)

Academy Injury Response Team (Paramedic): (1/1)
Emergency Medical Technician Nicholas Leary (Yogi Bear)

Academy Fire Response Team (Fireman): (1/1)
Firefighter Lee "Jonas" Wong ([FL:RP] Jonas)

Academy Staff (Security Guard): (1/2)
Pablo Rodriguez (Vortex)

Cadet (Citizen): (3/*UNLIMITED*)
Norton "NJ" Jenkins (Njperry50)
George Bentley ([FL:M] Divey)
Ben "Ghost" Waite ([FL] Ghost)

Supervising Staff Members: (4/*UNLIMITED*)
[FL:M] Divey
[FL:M] Reebs
[FL:M] Generation
[FL] Ghost
(Any Staff who would like to help supervise, please contact me via STEAM or Forum PM)

OOC INFORMATION:

We are hoping to have this event on:
--Date Unknown--
at approximately 5PM GMT (12PM EST)
on the FL Event Server using the map "rp_blacklake"

Rules

Please note: Any rule breakage will result in punishment at the discretion of the Supervising Staff Members. Furthermore, these rules are necessary in order to ensure that the event runs smoothly and with the least amount of deaths as possible, as this roleplay is intended to be passive.

ALL of FLs rules MUST be followed.

Minging will not be tolerated.

This is a serious event, so you must stay in character (or at least try to) at all times.

You may not assault any Academy Staff unless they have provoked (assaulted) you.

Corruption amongst Academy Staff is prohibited.

Anybody may join this event, however, people that applied for the event will have preference on their role. Everyone else who joins will be put into a random role for the event.

Application Form

Code:
[b]Application for <Name of Position>[/b]

[hr]

[i][b]In Character Information:[/b][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] 

[b]Age (Include Date of Birth):[/b] 

[b]Mailing Address:[/b] 

[hr]

[b][i]Out of Character Information[/i][/b]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]Hours:[/b]

[b]RP Points:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to join our Academy?[/b]

[b]Why should we choose you over other Applicants?[/b]
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Random
Hello everyone!

As you may have noticed already, I have updated the thread, and it has been rebooted!

Those who had applied before will need to apply again if they still have interest in participating.

Hoping that you all are well,
Reebs
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Nice! Can't wait for the RP to start. Pretty excited about it.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Application for Cadet

In Character Information

Name: Norton "NJ" Jenkins

Mailing Address: Norton Jenkins. Cub Avenue, Apartment #2

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Njperry50

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67320791

Hours: 494

RP Points: 2

Why do you want to join our academy?: I want to join your academy because I hear that it is very disciplined, Organized, well structured and well directed. It has been my biggest dedication Serving my Country and helping protect it. I already know a lot about the conditions and environment of the academy as my dad attended the Academy to make his way in becoming a Police officer so I know what to expect.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I have a very large integrity level and my dedication to this will be massive. If I am chosen, you can expect me to be the first one there and the last one leaving. This is my top priority until it finishes.
(04-17-2016, 10:01 AM)Njperry50 Wrote: -Application Snip-

Hello Mr. Jenkins,

Firstly, we really appreciate your interest in joining our Academy.

After much deliberation, Sergeant Waite and I have decided to accept you into the Academy. Congratulations, and good luck!

Sincerely,
[Image: ICTboSP.png?1]
Jack Mondays
Academy Director
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Smile 
Police Academi Application:

Application for "Drill Instructor"

In Character Information:

Name: Lucas "Insert" Mainz

Age (Include Date of Birth): 20 (1995-06-10)

Mailing Address: Lucas Mainz, Waterfront Road, Villa #3, EvoCity 

[b][b][b][b]
[b]Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Insert

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99509955

Hours: 478

RP Points: 2

Why do you want to join our Academy? 
Its something I am trained for, and really need. I have been unemployed since I resigned from the Rockford Police Department after being threathened by severeal fellow former officers. I resigned due to all the corruptness and bribery. I left Rockford and came to EvoCity. But there hasnt been much job seeking after arriving. By joining the academi I will not only get the job I feel inspired in, but also be able to teach other future officers to be anti-corrupt and to choose justice.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants?

I have experience as a former Nova Prospect Prison Guard Staff Seargent, as well as experience as a former RFPD Seargent. These two experiences combined is what I think what you are looking for in a Drill Seargent. I am harch, but fair, a nice person, very good at controlling others (and myself) and will not only teach officers about being in the field, but also have lectures about respecting Citizens, essence and more. I belive that I have what it takes to be a part of the Academi staff, but the decision is ultimately in your hands.

[Image: JiD23J5.png]
Image of me on my first day of work in the RFPD as Seargent. Taken with a phone by my friend Ceddy
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • Ceddyhmra
fuck....... 30th of April, couldn't you've picked a better date mate? like next saturday
Application for "Cadet"

In Character Information:

Name: Ceddy Gain

Age (Include Date of Birth):  (1991-03-29)

Mailing Address: Cub Avenue, Apartment #1

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ceddybu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119890834

Hours: 369

RP Points: 1

Why do you want to join our Academy?
One of my friends was once working as a Police Officer until gang members shot him. Once when we were hanging out I drove a car too fast, He stopped me from continuing to do so. He wouldnt have stopped me from doing so if he wasnt a cop. That day I understood how much the badge meant to him, Being a Police Officer had made him a good man. I also want something like that. Hopefully Ill also get rid of some fat layers on my stomach.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants?
I have worked as a security guard for several night clubs. This has given me some experience, I know what people can turn into when they drink. I want to be able to prevent crime that has to do with alcohol (and other crimes ofc). As an officer I would enforce the law and Id be proud to do so.
The following 1 user Likes Ceddyhmra's post:
  • Insert
(04-19-2016, 05:02 PM)Insert Wrote: -SNIP-

(04-19-2016, 05:39 PM)Ceddybu Wrote: -SNIP-

Dear Mr. Mainz and Mr. Gain,

Thank you for your application and your interest in our academy. Both of your applications are currently under review by Sergeant Waite and myself, and you will be contacted within 48 hours regarding your application.

Sincerely,
[Image: ICTboSP.png?1]
Jack Mondays
Academy Director
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Application for Drill Instructor

Name: Roman 'Darkside' Leaf

Age (Include Date of Birth): 30 Year's Old (9th May 1986)

Mailing Address: 32 Corleone Villa, Evocity

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Darkside

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48970785

Hours: 570+

RP Points: 1 

Why do you want to join our Academy? I want to join as I thought to do this RP once and Also it sounds fun.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants? As I am in the ATC (Air Cadets) in the Uk and I am CPL so I do alot of Drill with cadets and therefore I know what I am doing when the RP is going on.

Thanks
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways