[DELAYED] Police Academy RP
(07-15-2016, 10:58 AM)Ceddybu Wrote: Is it canceled?

I don't think it's happening anymore. It's been months.
(07-15-2016, 11:24 AM)Njperry50 Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 10:58 AM)Ceddybu Wrote: Is it canceled?

I don't think it's happening anymore. It's been months.

Unfortunately it will not be. My schedule has been packed recently and I have not had the time to attempt to get in contact with a Supervising Administrator. 

I thank you all for your patience.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Damn that was a long time
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Application for <Cadetn>

In Character Information:[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]

[b]Name:
Arny 'Enrica' Milosvic

Age (Include Date of Birth):  24 9th may 1992

Mailing Address: 4 Waterfront  Road
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]
[b]Out of Character Information
[i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i][i]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Arny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56400266

Hours: 612

RP Points: 3

Why do you want to join our Academy? Because it looks fun and I like doing events.

Why should we choose you over other Applicants? Well this is my third event witch a applicated for so, ill hope to get picked as it looks really fun!
[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Hello everyone!

Recently, I stated that this event will not be happening, however that statement is false, well, at least I hope it is/will be. I will be cleaning up the Roster for people who have either left FL or are no longer interested. Please contact me if you still want to take part in this event, and your name will not be removed from our roster, otherwise, it will be.

Thank you,

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Application for Fireman

In Character Information:

Name: Lee Wong

Age (Include Date of Birth): I am a man of the age 26, born the 22nd of august 1990

Mailing Address: [email protected]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jonas

Steam ID: I cant be arsed to open a new tab, i'll do it soon

Hours: 1558 Hours

RP Points: 13 RPP

Why do you want to join our Academy? I like government events, they are really cool, last time i joined one, was TheMJ's and it was really cool!

Why should we choose you over other Applicants?
I am an exelent roleplayer, i'd do my best to have fun, while making the rp fun for everyone!.

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(07-25-2016, 06:50 PM)Jonas Wrote: -SNIP-

Dear Mr. Wong,

Thank you for your application. Your application is currently being reviewed and you can expect a response soon.

Sincerely,
[Image: ICTboSP.png?1]
Jack Mondays
Academy Director
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Those who are still interested in participating must contact me by Friday, July 29th, 2016 at 12:00am GMT-5. After this time, your name will promptly be removed from the roster and you will have to re-apply in order to take part.

Currently interested in taking part:
Insert
Merle
Njperry50
Ceddybu

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Time is up if you are still interested. Everyone else's name will be removed from the roster.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(07-25-2016, 06:50 PM)Jonas Wrote: -SNIP-

Dear Mr. Wong,

You have been accepted into the academy as part of our Fire Response Team. Congratulations!

Sincerely,
[Image: ICTboSP.png?1]
Jack Mondays
Academy Director
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran