Ban Req - THEIF
Name of player: THEIF

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25168866

Time in GMT: ~1:00 a.m.

Summary: I saw THEIF prop pushing a taxi car so I hit record on xfire. The next thing he does is shoots me after someone else called him an insult.

Evidence: http://www.xfire.com/video/4e7c6a/
I can only add anectdotal proof, but he did RDM me. Sorry, I was told demos don't work here. I will begin using fraps.
you can post a demo, I will take a look at it

Edit: looking at the video posted it looks like RDM, I'll wait abit to see if there's any more evidence. If not I will issue the ban.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I have a video of him random tazering me while waiting for the nexus elevator top floor so i fall to my death, was the 2nd time in a row he tazered me as a special service agent, just gota trim the filesize down and ill post it ASAP

Posted, if you need a higher quality video i can change it and reupload.

The video starts off with him untazering or tranking me, saying hes sorry, (Note im not trying to punch him, was trying to quick scroll to the toolgun)

I remove my cleaning supplies from the area, move to the elevator, then blam, he makes me fall to my death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EKIwdy1hJI

Another vid of him RDMing somone an hour or so later
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7eaIEv0_Hw

You can also just catch him as i come around the corner prop pushing a cop car killing somone
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Thank you blackdog

The first one is a major fail, He will be demoted from Head of SS, SS, Commander, and Police. (Anyjob with a tazer)

The 2nd video is a different shot of the first video posted and with sound.

I want to say a week also demotes from the said jobs. I would like another admin opinion on this.

I'm heading off to school in a bit so I'll do the ban when I get back
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
i agree with blackdog what i did was wrong in the first video of tazering him off the ledge it was to hard to resist. note: the tazer video was i believe a week ago. and the second video i can't remember very well but i think it was because he was saying something bad.
(10-04-2011, 01:16 AM)Aramadon Wrote: Name of player: THEIF

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25168866

Time in GMT: ~1:00 a.m.

Summary: I saw THEIF prop pushing a taxi car so I hit record on xfire. The next thing he does is shoots me after someone else called him an insult.

Evidence: http://www.xfire.com/video/4e7c6a/

i was never prop pushing a taxi…. and u called me a doushe

i say 4 days for the tazer vid cause that was wrong and blacklist from jobs that require laser.but the rdm he insulted me
(10-04-2011, 08:12 PM)BlackDog Wrote: You can also just catch him as i come around the corner prop pushing a cop car killing somone

their was a taxi driver in that car who kept cdming and their were no admin on.
i am going to bed so hold on
i agree with blackdog what i did was wrong in the first video of tazering him off the ledge it was to hard to resist. - He abused his taser

summary: I saw THEIF prop pushing a taxi car so I hit record on xfire. The next thing he does is shoots me after someone else called him an insult. i was never prop pushing a taxi…. and u called me a doushe - He killed someone for only a insult Rdm ?
i say 4 days for the tazer vid cause that was wrong and blacklist from jobs that require laser.but the rdm he insulted me - He says by himself he is rdm'ing

You can also just catch him as i come around the corner prop pushing a cop car killing somone
their was a taxi driver in that car who kept cdming and their were no admin on. - Proppushing, backseating admin ?

I did this for the admins and he RDM me allot, he jumps on my car then he just random shoot me, At gun point he grabs his gun. ETC ..

first off back seat admiring…. second this happened 2 weeks ago
(10-15-2011, 03:15 PM)THEIF Wrote: first off back seat admiring…. second this happened 2 weeks ago

Still the admins did do any actions, with all these proof.
Approved.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3