Jake's unban appeal
Okay sorry, just really want to play.
Currently having issues with certain software. I apologize for the long wait.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Rainbow 
I understand, but I just really want to play Sad
Have you fixed the issue?
With the certain software because other people have been unbanned finely, and you seem to be ignoring me. Please help me, I want to play sir.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Unban this lad
(08-15-2015, 07:39 PM)Levi Wrote: Unban this lad

Warned.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-07-2015, 07:19 PM)Jakes1640 Wrote: Kappa

Any reason for using a term that refers to a troll meme?
I wasn't using it in a troll way, I asked a question and you ignored it but it's fine.
I am willing to believe your story. However your second account will remained ban so there is no chance of you coming onto the FL servers with that account.

Approved.